Chapter 9.

When I got to the Death Room I opened the doors and walked down the hallway. When I got to the Death Room there was a mirror and then a guy standing there. He had brown hair and a leather jacket on with jeans. I stepped up beside him and he looked at me and smiled. "Hey gorgous." (I dont know how to spell that! shut up!T3T) He said. I rolled my eyes and said. "Dont touch me." Then Lord Death appeared on the mirror. "Rose! Steven! Hi! Hello! Whats up?" He said. "Not much." The guy beside me said. "Lord Death why am I here? Did... I do somthing?" I asked. "What? No no no. Im just introducing you to your new miser!" Lord Death replied. My eyes widened. "Wait wait wait wait, what happend to Mikaru?" I asked. "Were workng on her madness problem." Lord Death replied. "So youll be Steven's weapon from now on!" "But what about soul re-" Steven interupted "I can match my soul wave length with anyones." Steven said giving me a smirk. I sent him one of my scariest glares but he only laughed. "Fine..." I turned and walked out a little angry. "Hey, Snow white. Is class over yet? I wanna go to sleep." Steven said yawning. I stopped, turned around and stepped on his foot hard. "Fist of all, It just started. Second of all My name is Rose. Not Snow White." We walked to class and when we walked in and all eyes went on me with my superly annoyed face. "WHAT! Havent you ever seen a person before!" I yelled. I clenched my fists and went and sat by Kid and Steven sat by me. "Is he your new miser?" Kid whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly, my annoyed face still with me. "You do know thats Dr.Stien's son right?" Kid asked. My eyes widened as I looked at Steven. He looked at me smiled evily and winked. I grabbed Kid's arm in fear. "Help me..." I whispered to Kid. He shrugged with a slight smile. At the end of class I got up to walk out but Blackstar jumped ontop of the desk, scaring the crap outta me. "Hey! Rose! Since you have a weapon now! That means I can kick your ass! Cause I challenge you to a battle!" He said in his annoyingly loud voice. "Your on!" Steven said. "What!?" I yelled. "Good! I'll be waiting outside!" Blackstar yelled completly ignoring me. I looked at Steven with my new annoyed look, He only smiled. When we got outside Blackstar was waiting with his weapon, Tsubaki in weapon form. "Get ready to get your ass kicked!" He yelled. To my suprise Professer Stien came out and watched but didnt stop the fight. I facepalmed and changed into a weapon. Another suprise, Steven swung me around like I was a twig. "Come at me!" Blackstar yelled holding up his weapon. Steven charged but jumped over Blackstar then hit him in the back with the end of my scythe form. (Sorry I tried to make that sound less weird then I was about to put.... -.-' im such a weirdo...) Blackstar stumbled forward but caught himself. The fight went on and of course Blackstar lost. I changed to human form and looked at Blackstar who was lying on the ground all beat up. Steven however, didnt have one scratch. I facepalmed and then walked home. I heard someone following me and looked behind me to see Steven. "What are you doing?" I asked not stopping. "Walking home. Lord Death said I'd be living with you." Steven replied. I stopped and turned my arm to a scythe then held it to Steven's neck. "Alright, but if you even touch me or come in my room. I will hurt you." I said then walked home. When we got home I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I closed the door after Steven got in. "Your room is the room on the left. Sorry about the color of the room it used to be.... it used to be my old miser's room..." I mumbled, remembering all the memories I had of Mikaru. He looked at me with a serious look that I hadnt seen before. "It'll be fine. Go sit down I'll make dinner." He said. I looked at him and gave him a small smile and said, "Thanks."