Chapter 18.

Later that day Dr.Stien let me go home, not before going to the Death Market. When I got home I opened the door and saw that the appartment was empty. "Steven? I'm back." I called. I set down the grocery bags in the Kichen and walked over to Steven's room. I knocked on the door but no answer. I opened it and found Steven sleeping soundly on his bed. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. All he ever does is sleep... I thought smiling smally. I walked over to the Kichen to put all the groceries away when I notieced that Kid's jacket was lying ontop of the table. Kid left his jacket here? Hm, I guess I should go give it to him. I grabbed his jacket, walked out the door and headed to Kid's house. When I got there I opened the door, what I saw was unforgiving. I saw Kid kissing Liz. They broke away and looked at me in suprise. "R-Rose! What are you doing here?" Kid stuttered. "HERES YOUR JACKET, DICKWAD!" I yelled throwing his jacket to the floor and storming out. "Rose wait!" I heard Kid yell. I felt him grab my shoulder. "GO AWAY!" I yelled shoving him away. "Rose!" At this point tears were streaming down my face and I started to run to my house. I opened the door and slammed it shut, locking the door. I went into my room and slammed my face into a pillow, crying my eyes out. I heard a knock on my door. "Rose? Whats wrong?" I heard Steven's voice. I hugged the pillow I was crying into and said, "Go away." I heard Steven sigh. "Come on, whats wrong." He said, sitting down on my bed. "I saw Kid kissing Liz..." I said, my voice muffled by the pillow. "What?!" Steven exclaimed. I nodded my head. I heard Steven sigh again. "It's gonna be ok Rose." He said. That made me cry even more. "Get me some Ice Cream...." I mumbled. Steven chuckled and said, "I don't think that will do any good for you..." "I don't care just get me Ice Cream." I mumbled again. Steven chucked again but didn't protest and left to get me Ice Cream. I never stopped crying that night untill I heard thunder. I looked out the window and saw it had started to rain. Emotionless, I got up and without getting a jacket or anything I walked out and stood in the rain. I looked up at the sky, tears running down my cheeks but I stayed emotionless. Why.... Why me. I thought. "WHY CHOOSE ME TO TORCHURE!!" I yelled out loud at the sky. Then I felt warm arms wrap around me. I looked behind me and saw Steven, putting a jacket on me. "Come on out of the rain, Crazy." He said, smiling. I nodded and followed him inside. "I'm going to bed." I mumbled throwing the jacket on the couch. Without changing or drying my hair I flopped on the bed and cried myself to sleep.