You Don't Say? (HimuroxReader)

I'd like to give a huge thank you to you lovely readers out there!! I never expected these oneshots to get so many reads, votes, and comments! It wouldn't have happened without you guys, thank you very much for the support!! ;3;

(I hope you enjoyed this, Celine!! I'll be really glad if you did, and thank you very much again for requesting!) ON ANOTHER NOTE: GUYS CHECK OUT HER HIMURO ONESHOTS! THEY'RE REALLY CUTE & UNIQUE ^-^ YOU WON'T REGRET IT! 

[Next update: KagamixReaderxAomine for (Choco_Eyes143) or MidorimaxReader for (Beautiful_freedom) THANKS FOR REQUESTING!! I'll try to write your requests as soon as possible!]

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter and comment what you think, if you wish. Thanks for reading!! 

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yosen is a school of many wonders—more like, possibilities. Each year they hold a career-training sort of campaign for the second and third years. It’s a great opportunity to prepare them for the future or what path they’d like to pursue. Of course the experiences are to be given within school grounds.

I stare at the career form in front of me, bored. I haven’t given my future much thought, there’s still a year left for me to decide. In case one hasn’t chosen, the form has a multiple choice section with different careers. In other words, everyone has to participate in this campaign.

As much as I’d rather avoid this, I have no choice but to follow along. I close my eyes and count to five before circling a random choice. I open one eye and look at what I’d circled. Basketball Coach, huh? That does not sound interesting in the least…

“Oh, oh! I never knew you had an interest in basketball, (Name)!” An excited voice says. That voice can only belong to (F/N). She looms over me and whispers, “Lucky you, I guess! I hear there’s a super pretty boy over there!”

My attentions perks at the words, ‘pretty boy.’ She grins, “And I know how much you like to gawk at pretty people. Won’t it be a good experience for you~?” Damn her, she’s doing this on purpose. I guess having a friend who you’ve known for [      ] year(s) is dangerous after all.

“Well,” I heave a sigh. “I guess it won’t be a bad experience.”

***

Despite having said that, I’m as stiff as a log when faced with the real deal. I’d turned in my career form a couple of days ago and the school decided I’d be under the care of our P.E teacher, Masako Araki. She also happens to be the basketball team’s current coach.

Well, (F/N) better not have been lying when she said there was a pretty boy here. I inspect each team member lined up in front of me. First to the right was a blonde, he’s okay. Next to him was a Chinese looking guy, alright I guess. After him was a weird looking square-faced guy, meh. Lastly, (I had to look up even more than the last two) is a tall foreign-haired male, I’m having mixed feelings.

So… where’s the pretty boy?!

“As I’ve already discussed this matter with you: This is (Last name) (First name), starting from today until the end of the school year, she will be Yosen’s basketball Team Manager.”

“A-ah, yes!” I straighten myself up. “Nice to meet you guys!”  

”Then, I’ve important business to attend. Okamura, be sure to make her feel welcome!”

“Yes!” Square-face—I mean, Okamura yells, tensed.

The court grew silent as soon as the coach left. Neither one of us moved a step from our original positions. I knew I had to speak up but was there really a point? My attention is caught by the blonde guy who suddenly approaches me with a mischievous smirk, his hand held out to me. “Yo~ I’m Fukui Kensuke, nice to meet you.”