Caught off Guard (MurasakibaraxReader)

(A/N)  @.@ Most ooc Murasakibara in the history of ooc Murasakibara(s)

Hope you like it @.@ I'll try to write more oneshots, for KNB, maybe.

Not really much of a story here though, just a random oneshot full of dialogue xD

Hope there weren't any mistakes either xD

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke , © Fujimaki Tadatoshi.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“A-Ahhh~ winter is so irritating~ so cold~~!” Mursakibara shivered as he looked up at the snow dyed sky.

“Is it?” I tilted my head to the side, puzzled. “I think it’s because you’re too tall.”

“No, [Name]-chin, it’s you who’s too short.” He retorted almost immediately.

‘Well, if you’re a two meter giant then it’s not surprising at all how you are sensitive to temperature changes more than others…’

“So, where were we going again~~?” He yawned, and I yawned after him.

‘It’s contagious I swear!’

“Well, Masako-san asked me to drag you to practice no matter what.” I shivered from the thought.

It was more like an indirect threat.

‘Usually people don’t hold a bamboo sword in their hands as If about to whack you with it when asking for favors, or do they?!’

I glanced over at Murasakibara who seemed to have already lost interest in his own question.

“Ne, Murasakibara-kun.” I began.

He glanced down at me, bored.

“How often do you lose interest in things, seriously?” I quirked my eyebrows, waiting for his answer.

“Huuuh~~~” He trailed off.

“That question itself isn’t interesting, [Name]-chin~” He sighed, before stuffing some chips in his mouth.

I was more shocked by the fact he had snacks hidden in that coat of his than the way he evaded my question.

We continued to walk in silence while the munching sound he made as he ate his snacks rang in my ears like an annoying melody.

Murasakibara, walking silently, almost slipped on some smooth ice surface.

“O-to… That was close~~” He said indifferently as he balanced himself up.

“Oi, be more careful while walking.” I looked up. “I won’t be able to catch you If you fall you know.”

“That’s okay, [Name]-chin, I wasn’t expecting someone who’s one third of my height to catch me anyway~” He stuffed more snacks in his mouth before mumbling, “Actually, it’s impossible.”

‘It wasn’t that much of a difference!! Just because I am [   ]cms shorter than him, sheesh.’

It’s not like I hated Murasakibara, but sometimes he just put me off.

Murasakibara made a groaning sound as if he was in pain; I looked back immediately, worried.

“What’s wrong?” I frowned.

“I ran out of snacks~~” He whined.  “I was pretty sure I bought a lot with me too…”

“Arara~~~” A smirk found its way to my lips.

Today, I just happened to have a box of pocky with me which I was planning to give him if he ever ran out. However, now I feel like teasing him with it.

I pretended not to hear him as I pulled out the pockey from my pocket and munched on one.

Before long, Murasakibara took notice and his face regained the hope he had just lost.

“Ne~~~~ [Name]-chin~~ Give me that~~” He whined, extending his huge hand.

“Ehhh~~ Why should I? It’s mine!” I frowned, trying to act mean.

Despite his height, Murasakibara was surprisingly adorable which made it hard for me to reject him like this.

“Besides, you never share any of your candy with me~” I sulked, hugging the pocky closer to me.

“That’s because…” He trailed off. “What’s yours is mine, and what’s mine is mine.”

“Ah, I see.” I looked away disappointed before stuffing more pocky in my mouth. “That’s too bad then.”

Truthfully, I wasn’t mad anymore, but I wanted to see how long I can carry this out.

Murasakibara no longer pushed the issue. For more than five minutes, he had stayed quiet, which was too unusual.

“Murasakibara-kun, what’s wrong?” I turned around frowning, with the pocky stick dancing in my mouth.

There was no one behind me, which made me all the more worried.

‘How could I lose sight of someone so big?’

I looked around, panicking, until a pair of strong hands grabbed me, which made me drop the pocky stick from my mouth.

Before I could even scream, strong lips immediately pressed against mine, pulling me up in an embrace.

I didn’t even have time to react. His lips tasted sweet which only made it all the more obvious it was Murasakibara.

I started to pound my hands to his chest but soon all my resistance gave out. This made me feel completely powerless; dropping everything I was holding to the ground.

“Hm~~” He smirked lazily as he let go, leaving me in a daze.

“Victory~~~!” He teased while shaking the pocky box in his hand, which he’d apparently picked up while I was still dazed.

I gasped.

“When did you…!” My eyes widened in surprise.

“[Name]-chin…” He began. “Nothing gets in the way between me and candy, nothing.”

“You didn’t have to use such underhanded methods!” I sulked, face still red.

“Huh, what underhanded methods…” He frowned, glancing back at me before looking back up front.

“If the person you like is in front of you, it’s only natural you’d want to do that.” He explained lazily, in the most uninterested manner possible as he stuffed the pocky sticks in his mouth.

I let what he’d say sink in for a moment before gasping.

“Ehh! You…To me…” My eyes widened, wider than I’d ever thought they’d go.

“Then, let’s go~~ Masako-chin’s probably furious by now~~ I really don’t want to feel that sword of hers against my back~~” He stuffed more pocky inside his mouth before walking ahead.

“Eh, wait!” I yelled, barely able to get up, but managed to catch up.

‘Sheesh, not giving me a chance to answer like that…’

I pouted.

‘At least let me say, me too…’