Mine (KisexReader)

Dedicated to: @-Mallory and @Ayakacchi since I can only dedicate a chapter per person, I'm writing it here, sigh. I hope you guys enjoy this TT^TT //Didn't even know what to name the chapter, I'll probably change it later// XD

*********************

I sighed, trying to put on the best professional look I could muster. My job wasn't easy, well, you could say a lot of people would still love to be in my place, and why was that? Because I am the makeup artist responsible for the ever so popular male model of Zunon Boy: Kise Ryouta.

While the age gap between us wasn't all that big--actually, there wasn't one in the first place, we were technically the same age. I still found him difficult to deal with though, but I wasn't going to let it hinder my work.

"(Name)-senpai~!" The flamboyant male called out with his usual smile as he sat down on the chair in front of me.

It was only natural he'd call me 'senpai' since I had more experience than him in this particular field.

I nodded in response and began to apply his makeup.

"Senpai looks pretty today too~" He stated playfully, it was the usual.

"Stop messing around!" I sighed and whacked him with the nearby paper fan I kept with me especially for moments like these.

"Ow, ow!" He chuckled, pretending my earlier whack had actually hurt him.

"Alright, I don't have time for this." I rolled my eyes as I resumed my task.

"Well," He began, narrowing his eyes. "Even if (Name)-senpai acts cold, we both know full well that you like me."

This was one thing about Kise that I could not deal with at all, his perceptiveness and confidence. It's not like I could deny it, but when he's so sure of himself, it just hits a nerve on my side.

"Is that so?" I replied blandly, ignoring his taunt.

"Eh?! No reaction at all? That's boring!"

"My job is to apply your makeup, not entertain you."

Kise kept quiet while sulking, which made my job all the more easier. 

"(Name)..." He called out after five minutes of silence.

'No honorific? Not that I care anyway...'

"What is it?"

"I want you to come watch me model~" He proposed with a smirk.

"And why should I?"

"Eh? Me, Kise Ryouta and your crush, is inviting you to watch him model, yet you ask why?"

I twitched; he wasn't exactly arrogant, yet he mad arrogant remarks without ever meaning to.

"Thanks but no thanks."

***

Despite my turning down his invitation, I still came. It's just the type of person I am, the word 'no' is always ready to be said to any request given, yet I'd always do what I said I wouldn't anyway.

'What the hell's wrong with me...?'

Kise was quite playful and childish, but when it came to current things, his attitude does a complete 180.

Watching him model was indeed a sight worth seeing and I could see where his occasional arrogance came from, well; when you're that good at something, it's only natural.

"Senpai! You came after all!" He grinned widely and ran over to me like some amused puppy. "So, how did I do? Did you fall for me again?"

I was about to smile and praise him, but the last line he delivered made me twitch in irritation.