Fear & Affection (AkashixReader)

So Otaku4ever14 begged me to write her an Akashi oneshot XD here it is =3= hope you like it baka...Himuro will be next unless another idea pops up...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Someone I fear yet respect, love yet hate, that person is none other than my one and only childhood friend, Akashi Seijuurou.

I enter his room uninvited and throw myself on his bed. He has club activities again and I'm not allowed to watch Rakuzan's basketball team practice, something he forbid himself. Why was that? Beats me, but I wouldn't dare defy him.

Akashi's room is neatly organized, I'd never beckon someone used it. Of course there are maids to clean but I doubt they're allowed near his room.

The door to his room creaks open and I immediately straighten up, he's back early for once.

"You are back early today, has something urgent happened?" I ask worriedly but he just stares at me blandly. "Well?" Persistence doesn't go anywhere with Akashi but I can't help it! When people ask you something out of worry, aren't you supposed to answer?

After a moment of silence he finally opens his mouth and speaks up. "Do you fear me?"

That question of his left me puzzled...Who, whether they've known him for a long time, an instance, or watched him, doesn't fear him? Not necessarily forever, but even for a split second in his absolute presence they must've felt fear.

"Do you?" He began once more. "Do you fear me?"

What? Why is he repeating himself? Why would he feel the need to? I'm sure he knows I've heard and understood his question.

"Akashi, I..." Was it okay to tell him I do? But he expects honesty, does he not? I must be honest, what's the point of lying? He'll find out in the same instance anyway, nothing escapes him. "I d-"

"Do you?" He interrupted. "Do you fear me?"

Huh...? What's going on? Why is Akashi repeating the same question over and over like a broken tape?

He approaches me and I retreat backwards, I am really creeped out right now, what's wrong with him today?

Akashi keeps repeating his question over and over as if it were some script line he's trying to memorize.

Suddenly, my eyes burst open--eh? So that was just a creepy dream, huh? I must've fallen asleep, how rude of me...

"(Name)," An overly familiar voice calls out and my eyes widen in shock as I fix myself up.

I stare at Akashi's figure in terror. Anyone would have that reaction after such a freaky dream, right..?

He stares at me quietly before opening his mouth to speak, I don't like this pattern... "Do you fear me?" I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming or am I having a dream inside a dream? Urgh, this is so creepy! "What is leaving you so confused?"

Oh, it's a different line...I don't know why I was feeling happy but wait, he called my name before didn't he? That should've been enough for me...

He's growing impatient from what I can tell so I open my mouth and answer his question. "Yes, I do. That is expected, right?" Honesty can kill, but I doubt dishonesty will be any better.

"I see" He replies with a sigh and walks towards the bed. I get the feeling my answer somehow pleased him.

"A-Akashi, wh-"

"Seijuurou." He corrects with a glare.

"S-Seijuurou, what are you doing?" He should know by now that it's awkward for me to call him by his given name yet he forces me to...Nevermind that! Why is he crawling in bed with me?! Well actually it's HIS bed so...

"Am I not allowed to sleep in my own bed?" Akashi raises a brow while staring blandly at me.

"Y-you have a point, then if you'll excuse me." I reply nervously while getting up before a strong hand wraps itself around my waist and pulls me back into bed. "Hyah?!"

A million thoughts ran through my head all at once but, one thing for sure, I'm lying ontop of Akashi and he initiated it.

"We are not done talking yet, (Name)." He began, his grip on my waist tightening as he looks me in the eyes, making me all the more nervous. "There are things, unless asked, will not be answered."

I nod, my face heating up by the second. What did he want to know? Rather, I hope we get this over and done with soon before my heart jumps out of my chest.

"Do you feel affection towards me?" I freeze as soon as his words reached me, I can't run away from his question, not with those heterochromatic eyes piercing through me, they CAN see through me...

"I love you." I mutter as I look into his eyes, mesmerized. It was too late to gasp and regret, all that's left is to wait for his response.

"I see." His eyes widen as he smirks, the face he makes whenever something fascinates him. "Do you want me to be yours?"

Do I want him to be mine? Of course I want him to be mine! But if there's something I'm sure he hates, then it must be claiming him as a possession, which he definitely is not.

I shake my head slightly. "I do not."

Akashi rises up slightly, his fingers running through my hair almost affectionately. "Then, do you want to be mine?" He whispers in my ear, making me shiver.

"I do," I answer almost immediately with a blush. "If I may."

"Hm, I see." His eyes narrow in amusement as he leans in closer. "You are brave, (Name)."

I frown in determination while staring into his eyes, I can't waver now.

He closes all the remaining distance between us and pushes my head forward, forcing me into a kiss.

"This," he says as he pulls away, referring to the earlier act. "Seals our deal."

It almost felt like selling my soul to the devil but this is Akashi, more fearful than any devil if he wished to be.

"You are mine hence today until life bids us apart."

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I say, and as if pleased, he pulls me in for another rewarding kiss.

Until life bids us apart, huh? So he's saying that I'm his until our different pathes in life force us apart? But Akashi...Be it the past, present, or future, I have and always will be yours...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/N) Okay, I wanted to try making the "I'm not yours, you're mine" thing work this time but meh, guess I failed TT-TT I was bored and started righting this, wasn't sure whether to posted it or not... TT^TT SUMIMASEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT I HOPE YOU DO TT-TT

Vote if you liked it and don't forget to comment what you thought, if you wish too ^^;