Chapter One

Ichigo stared at the spot where both Aizen and Y/N disappeared into a gate. His forehead began to creased as he frowned, through his building raged he didn't realise that all his friends had witnessed the exact same scene. Soon enough he went down to his hands and knees, "I am going to get her back no matter the cost," he said and punched the floor.

Orhime was the first to approach him she went down on her knees, "but how Ichigo?" She asked. Even though, it hurt her seeing Ichigo care for Y/N if Ichigo wanted to do something she'd be by his side with the others.

Ichigo looked up, "I dont know," he said then suddenly a foot had connected to his cheek causing him to go into a wall. He looked at the one who kicked him - Rukia - "w-what we that for?!"

"Stop wallowing Ichigo! We have a job to do and that is find and rescue Y/N" Rukia said and approached then knelt down, "so stop feeling sorry for yourself and go to Kisuke for his opinion," she stood up and began to walk away.

It didn't take long for Ichigo to follow after Rukia. He followed everyone to Kisuke's who was stood outside with Yoruichi, "I know what happened, I'll start the preparations to get you all to Hueco Mundo," Kisuke said before walking inside, "while I do that I suggest you all prepare yourselves and stay here to train," he said before he was too far away for anyone to be able to hear him.

Ichigo walked inside and headed towards the main room and sat down at the table with everyone, "we'll get her back Ichigo, don't worry," Renji said as he sat opposite him.

Meanwhile within Hueco Mundo, Y/N is stood in the meeting room with Aizen opposite her, "did you really think that you could escape me? Did you think I wouldn't be able to track you down and bring you back?" He questioned her and Y/N stayed silent not daring to make a noise.

Aizen walked to his chair, "I'm sure you know where your room is, why don't you be a good girl and go there," he said and Y/N turned to leave, "also Y/N, don't think about going back to that substitute soul reaper, he'll only hurt you, unlike me," he said.

Y/N turned her head to see him, "I won't go back to the world of the living," she said and left the meeting room.

"Well, look what the cat dragged in," a voice came from her left and she looked over.

"Grimmjow, the pussy cat," Y/N said and walked in the direction to her right.

"I am not a pussy cat!" He exclaimed and followed behind her, "I'm surprised you are allowed back after what you did."

"I dont care what you say kitty," she said before walking up some stairs.

"Don't think you walk away from me!" Grimmjow went to follow her.

Y/N pointed at him and a purple cero appears then it shoots in his direction, "don't think you can threaten me Grimmjow, I am in a very bad mood right now, " her voice had turned dark and she glared at him allowing her spiritual pressure appear causing Grimmjow to stay on the ground. She turned away and walked months stairs, "now that is clear stay away from me," she said.

Y/N walked to a door at the far end of the corridor, she turned the handle and walked inside. She was greeted by two female arrancars who look at her, "welcome back mistress!" They said.

"Hello, Mil and Lil," she said, "I'm home..." Y/N walked to a small window and looked out to the endless sand ground, "Ichigo..." She whispered please forgive me and forget about me.

(⊙•⊙)

Hey everyone, I am now doing this sequel and im so excited. I apologise for the short chapter I wanted this to just be the introduction of the story. I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to like, vote and comment