PEOPLE OF SALEM: Sybil Josefina May - The Seamstress ✝

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sybil Josefina May

Age: Sixteen

Gender: Female

Occupation: Seamstress

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: At first glance, Sybil may appear quite plain.  But her plainness is the pretty sort of plainness.  There is nothing wrong with her long brown hair or her brown eyes.  She merely doesn’t stick out from the crowd.  In this town though, that may be a good thing.

Personality: Sybil has learned from a young age that it is better to be seen and not heard.  She sticks to the shadows and avoids talk in general, especially with someone of an upper rank.  Recently arrived from England, she hasn’t quite adjusted to the less rigid social system.  Despite her quietness and sweet nature, Sybil is a very opinionated girl inside her mind. 

Family Tree: In Sybil’s family, there was her mother, father, and two older sisters. Her oldest sister is living on her own back in England, and her other sister is dead. Sybil and her parents now care for her late sister’s daughter.

History: Sybil’s sister, Primrose got pregnant three years ago at the age of sixteen.  The family shunned her for it, and later regretted it when Primrose died of childbirth. In penance, Sybil and her parents left England with the baby to live in the less judgmental colonies, where no one would know what Primrose had done or that the child was the result of an unholy union.