PEOPLE OF SALEM: Eleanor "Nellie" Thomas - The Teacher ✝

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eleanor "Nellie" Thomas

Age: 27

Sex: Female

Occupation: Schoolteacher

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Nellie is definitely pretty, in a shy sort of way. Her round face and small features are surrounded by many light brown curls, falling an inch or two below her thin shoulders. Like many other citizens of Salem her skin is extremely pale, the only colour coming from a few stray freckles dotting her cheeks. She's very thin and delicate looking, with small hands and feet and a very thin frame. To many she looks much younger then she actually is, appearing about eighteen or nineteen.

Personality: Though the way she holds herself makes her appear shy, Nellie is everything but. In many ways her mind is like that of a child, as she's very playful, naive and loves  adventure. Her naive and innocent nature often leaves her blind to the bad things in the world, and even in the darkest of situations she seems to be a shining ray of optimism. She loves to help and aid anyone who needs it, and is very kind. One of her most obvious traits however is her thirst for knowledge, as she loves to learn and know things.

Family Tree: Nellie is the youngest daughter of Andrew and Jessica Kennedy. Her parents immigrated to America from a small town in England. She's looked up to her sisters (Mercy, Emily and Diana) her entire life, despite the fact that they believed she was just annoying and bothersome. When she turned 23 she married Adrian Thomas, and together they have two children, a son (Isaiah) and a daughter (Elizabeth).

History: Nellie grew up by the sea, in a small fishing village north of Salem.  As she got older her curious mind wandered to places outside of her village, and as soon as she could she left. Eventually she found herself in Salem, along with her future husband Adrian who she met on her travels. Currently she runs a small school for the children of Salem and the surrounding villages.