Prologue

*Hello everyone! :) I know the story seems weird and slow at first but I hope you give it a chance! Thank you for reading! :D*

Being Watched

Prologue

No, I am not a genius.

I’m a freak, a creep, and probably the weirdest girl you’ll ever meet.

No, I’m not that outcast at school. Actually, I’m a normal girl with a normal group of friends but of course they don’t know about my ‘creepy’ side. If they do… If anyone does… Let’s just say, I’ll probably end up in jail.

This is not a stupid teenage girl’s story and I’m not being overdramatic. This is real. This is my life. And now, I’ve learned to stop getting scared of my behavior. I have to get used to what I do because it’s a part of me.

Most of you are now curious about my life so I’m going to tell you.

I have a microscopic camera in the room of a teenage guy on the other side of the world who doesn’t know I exist. I can see everything he does and I can hear everything he says in his room.

How? You ask. Well I have a friend, George, that’s probably the only person creepier than me. One day, after returning from a vacation with his parents, he came to visit me and gave me an electronic device that looks like an iPad and told me that it’s mine. He put it up on the wall next to my wooden desk and I couldn’t remove it from its place.

The first time I saw the room of Jeremy on that device I was shocked because he was a stranger. At that moment, I decided that the next day, I’m going to tell George to come take it down because it was just creepy but I couldn’t do that. I don’t know why but it was like I wanted to see what that boy does, I wanted to watch him all the time.

And so the days passed and now it’s been almost three years. Even though Jeremy doesn’t know I exist, I know him very well.

I am aware that these are probably the symptoms of a future stalker or serial killer but it’s like I’m addicted to that boy.

How do you think his reaction will be when he finds out that a sixteen year old girl has been watching him in his room for the past three years? That’s not something I want to know. Besides, I can’t know because I would never meet him. At least that’s what I have always thought.

So now can you imagine my reaction when my parents declare that we are moving to the country where that boy lives? And even worse, I’ll be attending the same school as him.

Next Monday, I won’t be the girl behind the hidden camera anymore, but who said he had to know any of this? This is my secret and I will keep it that way no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! :)

I know I said I'll post my new story when I finish writing 'The Tables Have Turned' but I felt like posting it today because it's my birthday and I wanted to do something on that day. Hahaha, yeah, another lame birthday!

Anyway, I hope you guys give my story a chance even if it sounds creepy and weird at first. I admit that is the weirdest thing I have ever written but it won't be like that all the time :P

Please vote and comment!

Next Upload: Tuesday

Have a wonderful day/night! <3