Part 1

The story begins after the 7-year leap.
Ishita is back. She lives with Ruhi in a apartment in the same building as Amma, Appa and the Bhalla family. Ruhi loves her parents and Ishra have shared custody.

The marriage between Raman and Shagun was canceled because they found out that Nidhi is still alive and only Shagun is waiting for Raman.

Pihu still thinks that Shagun is her corporal mother and sees Ishita as a threat.

~June 2nd 2016~

Vandita awoke to the sound of bells. The ringing doorbell. She glanced over at the clock on the night stand. 2am. After glancing to Bala's side of the bed and after finding it empty she got up, grabbed her robe and headed for the door thinking that Bala had locked himself out again. He had been working
nonstop for days now. Vandu quickly made her way to the front door, only stumbling a few times along the way as she fought to fully wake
up.

She unlocked the front door and opened it only to find a drenched and crying Ishita on the other side. "Ishu" she breathed. "Ishita , get in
here." she said softly as she pulled her inside and closed the door behind her. Vandu slipped her robe off and wrapped it around Ishita 's shoulders.
"What's wrong?"

Ishita stood numbly, blinking away tears as she looked at Vandita. "Everything." she said softly.

Vandu took her hand and lead her over to the sofa. "Tell me what's going on. You're a disaster."

"Thanks." she replied softly.

She wrapped her arms around Ishita . "Come on, you can tell me anything."

Ishita rested her head against Vandu 's shoulder.
"Do you remember the products launch party a few weeks ago"?
"Yes." she answered "The Night before Raman and Shagun want to marry and we learn that Ruhi is still alive. Amma was upset the next morning because you were missing and Raman too "

"Yes, just that night," she explained. Raman provoked me and I wanted to prove to him that I'm not like him when I drink alcohol and have everything under control. I challenged him. I had drunk too much and also Raman had a few glasses too much"

She sighed..." He booked a room and took me to the room so I could sleep ... But I challenged him again and we drank more...and then,then...

Oh, Ishu" Vandu whispered as she gently stroked Ishita 's hair. "You didn't?"

Tears fell rapidly down Ishita 's pale face as she started sobbing uncontrollably. "We didn't mean for it to happen." she cried.

"I mean, how is this possible? all the years we've been married ... and this once and ... "she cried

Vandita wrapped her arms around her even tighter. "Well it happened." she said softly. "When did you find out?"

"This afternoon." she answered. "What am I going to do, Akka ?"

"You're going to have a baby." she said simply. "Raman 's baby."

tbc...

Ps: The next part will be longer