Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The music was making the whole house vibrate. It was already two hours into the party and I had to take a breather. I could barely hear my own voice inside my head. I had met a whole handful of people, not to mention a bunch of guys who all seemed to flirt with me shamelessly until they realized who's little sister I was, then it seemed they couldn't get away fast enough.

The cold air hit me as soon as I walked outside. I stared out into the sky, for a while before I felt someone drape something over my shoulders.

"Why are you out here and not enjoying the party?" Luke asked.

"I could ask you the same question."

"Yeah, but I did ask first." He replied with a smirk.

"I felt suffocated in there, especially with all the guys all over me, well until they find out about my brother." I felt better being able to talk with someone about my problems.

"Same here all the guys won't stop flirting with me too." I started laughing. When I looked over at him, he looked at me strangely. I couldn't put my finger on what emotion before he wiped it from his face.

"I like your laugh." He wasn't flirting with me, it was actually just a friend to friend compliment.

"Thanks."

"Something bothering you?" Yes, I want to stay here with my brother but I miss my best friend, Parker.

"No, I'm fine."

"Okay, I better go back inside before the party get out of hand." I watched him walk back inside before he disappeared. I turned around watching the stars sparkle. I heard giggling before I looked at a black mustang with a couple in the process of taking off their clothes. I walked off the porch to the back yard.

"Come on Sage, you need to get up and go to bed." I heard a voice say just before I got to the back yard.

"And I need you to shut the hell up." Sage slurred back. I looked around the corner to see Kevin trying to pull Sage up from the ground.

"Sage, grow up and be a man. Everyone goes through breakups, your definitely not the first. Kelly and I broke up last month but do you see me crying over her?" Kevin sounded irritated.

"I don't understand what I did wrong. I mean, I know we can't be together for obvious reasons but I still want to be together." Sage voice sounded sad like he was on the verge of crying.

"Man, don't do this to yourself. This happens all the time and you'll get back together just like you always do."

"No, you don't understand. We broke up for good this time. No more getting back together. This was it, the grand finale. No more us, it's......." I accidentally step on a twig on the ground and both their head snapped towards my direction. I held my breath hoping they wouldn't see me. Their eyes flash in my direction, both scanning the area for intruders. After a few seconds Kevin turned back to Sage.

"Come on, lets get you in bed." Sage didn't put up a fight this time. He just nodded his head and they walked into the house. I let out the breath I was holding and walked into the house a couple of minute later.

I layed in bed thinking about Sage.

Maybe that was the reason why he was so cold and mean to me because some girl shatter his heart. There was only one problem with that assumption, the only girl he was mean to was me. I've seem him talking to plenty of girls since i met him and he treated them way better then he has ever treated me.

*****************

The next morning was pretty quiet. All the guys walked around like zombies. They all head major hangovers except for Kevin who was sitting down at the kitchen table, reading a news paper. I would make the slightest noise and they would all turn and glare. I couldn't help keep the smile from my face as I poured myself a bowl of ceral and started chewing very loudly. Sage excuesed himself, glaring my way before walking back to his room.

The door bell rang and they all held their ears and growned. This was hiliarious.

"I'll get it." Kevin stood up and walked into the front room where I heard the front door being opened.

I heard Kevin say something and someone mutter back something. Billy stood up and yelled "Who is it?" All the guys shot him a looked that said sit down and shut up. I rolled my eyes and put my ceral bowl in the sink before walking to the front room. I froze in my spot when I saw who it was. His eyes wandered to me before a huge smile tooked over his face.

"Charlie." He whispered before walking past Kevin.

"Parker." I ran right up to him and jumped into his arms. He caught me like he always did and we stood their for a couple of minutes just hugging.

******************

And then she woke up...... No I'm just kidding. So Parkers back!! Whos excited? I know I am. I missed Parker so much and I wasn't going to bring him back for a while but I decided I missed him to much and I owed you guys something for putting up with me. I love you guys so much, you guys are so awesome!!

I know who's she going to end up with, I should know since I'm the author but I wasn't a hundred percent sure until now. Some of you guys will be disapointed but I really don't want this to be just another cliché story. It might be a little bit cliche but I'll be switching it up a little.

There is a twist, some of you guys might think it's small but I think it's pretty big and I know some people are going to hate me for it but it has to happen. I know no one is going to guess it but maybe, just maybe one of you can can figure it out. I doubt it though, I didn't make it that obvious but try to guess all you want, I want to hear what you guys think.

Comment,Vote and Fan. Thank you all who continue to read this story. Don't lose faith in me yet. I'll be upload as soon as I can, which could be a couple of day or a couple of weeks, I have no clue.

I know it's really short to but I just don't have time to right 3 or 4 pages right now, just don't hate me because of how short it is.