Chapter 11

Chapter 11

***************************

"Your brother says be ready in five minutes or were all leaving without you and here, wear this." Sage said holding out some clothes. The clothes were white shorts and a pink tank top.

"What is this?" I asked.

"There called clothes, most people wear them." Sage said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"I know what they are. Where'd you get them from?"

"Bentley told me to give you them. Which reminds me, I'm not your damn maid next time go get your clothes yourself." Sage glared.

"Okay, I will. Where are we going?" I said ignoring his attitude.

"First of all there is no 'We'. I don't like to be categorized with you."

"Fine, where are the guys, you and I going?"

"Shopping, every girls favorite past time." Sage said rolling his eyes.

"Well it's not mine."

"Don't care." Sage mumbled pushing past me.

"FYI I also hate the color pink." I yelled just as he slammed the door.

************

"I sort of like it. What do you think, guys?" My brother asked. We had gone into six different clothing stores, two shoe stores, and now we were in a dress shop. I was wear a black dress, that ended just above my knees, it didn't look to bad on me, I actually kind of like it. My brother told me I had to get a dress or two because there were going to be many family dinners that I would have to attend with a dress. I wasn't at all pleased with wearing a dress but I agreed on the terms of no more shopping after this. He had bought me plenty of stuff.

"I was thinking that maybe we could have a party, so you could meet some new people." Bentley said. Nate rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"You mean the party that you've been planning for the past two weeks now." Nate answered.

"Yeah but it would be a good for her to meet some girls or something. You know she's going to get tired of hanging with all of us boys all the time." Bentley smiled back at me.

"Plus she'll get to meet Sara." Bentley added. Sara? Nate looked down blushing. I wasn't quite sure what was going on.

"If it's okay with Charlie, then it's okay with me." Bentley looked at me and gave me a puppy dog face.

"Pa.....pa.....pa...please." He stuttered out. It was so cute, how could I say no. I nodded my head. Bentley jumped up and hugged me.

"You won't regret this. I know you'll...... Got to go." Bentley ran past me were two blonde haired girls were walking past the dress shop.

"You could always wear this dress. It looks really pretty on you." Nate commented.

"Yeah I actually like this dress, it doesn't scream slut but it also doesn't scream virgin." I grinned knowing what reaction Nate would give. I looked at Nate with his jaw clenched.

"Just kidding. Don't worry big bro, I still have my V- card." I laughed. He seemed to relax at my words.

"And besides that Nate, no guy will give her a second glance." Sage said walking into the dress shop. I glared at him. Nate just rolled his eyes.

"You know that's not true, Sage. She looks beautiful." Nate replied smiling back at me. Sage made a noise that sounded like he was gagging or laughing, maybe a mix of both.

"Luke and Billy are done getting princess over there's stuff." Luke and Bentley were suppose to get some basic supplies for me like shampoo and deodorant. They said that if I needed womanly supplies I would have to go buy that myself because apparently they were to manly to even walking into that isle.

"They're waiting in the car. Where's Bentley?" Sage asked like he really didn't care.

"Two blonde." Nate answered and Sage nodded knowing exactly what he meant. Nate turned to me.

"Let's pay for this and go." I nodded and change back into my normal clothes.

*************

When we got home I went straight to my room and put all my clothes away. I sat watch T.V for a good couple of hours. I kept glancing at the clock. I could hear the boys moving around getting everything ready for the party.

The door bell rang we still had a couple hours before the party would start but maybe some people were showing up early. I went back to watch T.V for about twenty minutes before there was a knock at my door.

"Come in." The door swung open and a girl about my age maybe a little older appeared. I quickly stood up.

"Hi, you must be Charlie. I'm Sara." Nate walked in behind her with a huge smile across his face.

"Yeah, that's me." It was very awkward, until Sara turned to Nate.

"Why didn't you tell me she was here sooner?" Sara nudge him.

"I tried calling you but you didn't pick up." He lightly nudge her back.

"You know where I live."

"How long have you guys been going out for?" I asked before I could hear any more of their flirting. Nate blushed and looked down at his shoes. Sara gave a tiny laugh.

"Were not dating, were just friends." I looked at Nate and looked at him questionably.

"You girl get ready for the party." Nate quickly left.

"I wonder what's wrong with him." Sara said looking at the door confused. She turned back around.

"We'll I brought my makeup bag, with all the necessary equipment."

"No thanks I'm fine." She gave me a stern look and pointed to the chair right next to the bed.

*************

I could hear the party full swing but Sara was still getting ready. She was actually very nice but more into her looks then I was.

One of the boys ended up bring up her duffle bag full of clothes and another bag full of makeup and beauty supplies.

When I put of the dress, she said I looked perfect and that she was going to have to try extra hard to compete against me, as I said before I really like this girl.

I noticed that all the conversations we had she had brought up Nate and how cool or nice he was. I already knew he liked her it's just so obvious but I wasn't so sure about her liking him.

"Ready!" Sara yelled standing up and pushing me out the door, into the hallways.

"Your brother always throws the best parties." I nodded my head. The music was getting so loud that I could barely hear myself think.

The living room was pack with people dancing and standing around drinking. The kitchen equally as pack too. My brother was standing at the farther end of the living room with Luke and Sage. Billy and Bentley were both on the dance floor with some girls crowded around them.

************

Please don't hate me. I've been really busy with college and stuff. Today was the first actual day I had to sit down for more then twenty minutes. I am currently house sitting for a couple of hours. Like always I hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and fan.