Moving in with my brother and his friends Chapter 6

So it figures I would score higher in reading/writing and lower in the math part of the placement test. Well heres the next chapter for you guys. Hope you like it.

Moving in with my brother and his friends

**************

Chapter 6

They all turned around. I looked at all of them and noticed one familiar one. Mystery guy. But he didn't seemed shocked at all that I was here. He seemed like he was expecting me. Maybe it was fate. I can tell he knew what I was thinking because A smirk appeared on his face and his face practically screamed 'told you so'.

"Hey I'm Bentley." The one that was stuffing his face in with food said. PIG!!

"Hey gorgeous, I'm Billy" Billy winked at me. My brother just glared at him.

"I'm Luke." Mystery boys name was Luke. It fits him. I smiled at him and looked at the guy standing next to Kevin. They were all hot but this last guy was probably the hottest out of all of them. Well maybe Luke was the hottest and the last guy was the second hottest. No last guy. No Luke. Okay its a tie there both really hot.

The last guy just looked me up and down and turned back around and sat down. If it wasn't for his hotness I would probably be angry with him.

"Thats Sage." My brother said beside me and I just nodded my head.

"Well nice to meet you guys." Awkward silence........

"Charlie if you want you can go and take a shower." Nate said and I knew he needed to talk to his friends for a couple fo minutes alone.

"Okay." I said and Nate showed me the bathroom and gave me a towel.

************

Nate's POV

I heard the shower running and turned back to the livingroom.

"So what do you guys think?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Shes hot.......Soooooo.....how would you feel if any of us dated her?" Billy asked with a smirk on his face. I glared at him.

"Shes off limits and thats to all of you." They all nodded there heads except for Sage who didn't even seem like he was paying attention.

"Okay, no need to get mad. I was just asking." Billy said. Everyone seemed to calm down, might as well tell them the news.

"So I invited her to live with us." Sage snapped his head in my direction.

"You did what? We agreed if we found her and she needed a place to go she would stay with your parents." He practically yelled at me.

"I know but when I saw her I missed her so much and I was afraid she would say no if I told her she had to stay with my parents." I said and smiled hoping they would agree to let her stay.

"We can't have a girl living in our house. It would be different if she was one of our girlfriends but we can't even sleep with her. Usually they only stay for like a week or two and then their gone. Well never be able to get rid of your sister." Billy said. The only reason he didn't want her staying with us is because he knew she was off limits and he couldn't do anything with her.

"I know. Just give it a chance." I pleaded. Sage didn't even look at me only shaking his head no. Luke and Kevin both seemed to be okay with her living with us and Billy still wanted to fight about it.

"No, she is absolutely not living......" Something behind me seemed to catch his attention and then he smiled.

"She can live with us, as long as she wants." I was surpised by his sudden change in words till I turned around to see what changed his mind. CHARLIE in a towel. Of course.

"Sorry I don't have any clothes to change into." She blushed and all the guys looked at her. Kevin looked away trying not to stare and so did Luke but Billy continued to stare.

Then he ran past us and yelled "Taking a cold shower. Be back in five minutes." She seemed to blush even more. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bedroom and found her A T-shirt and some shorts. I walked back out of the room and waited for her to come back out.

"I hope you know what you just got yourself into." Sage was looking at me with his arms across his chest. He stood there for a minute then walked right past me.

"Done." Charlie said as she came out of the bedroom with my clothes on.

****************

Charlie's POV

Nathan and I have been together for A couple of hours and were already fighting.

"No, I'll sleep on the couch. It your bed." I said.

"Yeah but your a guest. There for you get the bed I'll get the couch." Nate smiled back at me and I shook my head no.

"Were all guest. This is a hotel." He signed.

"I'm not going to win this, am I?" He asked in defeat.

"Nope." I smiled back at him.

"Okay but if you feel uncomfortable then just wake me up and you can have the bed. Okay?"

I nodded my head and jumped inbetween the blankets. Nate leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

"Goodnight." I mumbled before I fell asleep.

**************

"What did you think, you could just run away like that?" Gwen scream at me.

"I'm sorry." I was crying and I was on the floor. She had pushed me back on the ground and I had tried to get back up but she kept push me back.

"You stupid little bitch. Do you know how much trouble I could get in." She grabbed a chunk of my hair and started pulling me towards the top of the stairs.

"Do you want to be punished. Because I don't want to do this but you always make me. This could all have been avoided." She screamed in my face and by this time we were at the top of the stairs. She was going to push me down but I held on to her shirt.

"Charlie!" I sat up. I was on the couch. It was just a bad dream. Well actually it was a bad memory from one of the first times I ran away from Gwen. I was breathing hard and sweating.

"Charlie are you okay?" I expected to look up and see Nate but it was Luke.

"Charlie, are you okay?" Luke repeated. I nodded my head. I looked around for Nate but he was nowhere to be found. Bentley and Billy turned back to their rooms and Sage was leaning against the wall looking at me and Luke.

"I'm fine. It was just a bad dream." I gave him a smile that probably didn't look like my normal smile.

"Yeah I think the whole hotel heard your screams." He smiled.

"Wheres my brother?"

"Your brother wouldn't wake up if we were screaming in his ear. Hes a heavy sleeper." Luke laughed.

Sage just shook his head and turned around and went back to his room. Luke got up to leave too, but I grabbed his hand.

"Please don't leave." I moved over so he had enough space to lay down. I felt the couch sink down next to me and I could feel his body heat as he wrapped his arms around me.

*****************

Tell me what you guys think. Whats up with Sage? Wonder where Parkers at?