Moving in with my brother and his friends Chapter 5

Heres that chapter you've all been waiting for. Hope you guys like it.

ohhh yeah comment and vote please.

Moving in with my brother and his friends

*************

Chapter 5

The figures scared me. I turn around running away from them. I don't know who they are, they could be rapist or murders for all I know. They probably saw a scared 16 year old vulnerable girl and thought ohh thats a easy victim. I looked back and saw one of the figures coming towards me. I would have no chance against one of those guys let alone five.

I could hear someone running behind me and I ran faster. Someone was yelling at me to stop. I kept on running until I heard a familiar voice.

"Charlie, its okay. Come back." I sort of froze. How did he know my name and why does he sound familiar. I turned around and looked at the guy walking towards me. He looked familiar. Really familiar........Ohhh My God!! No, no it can't be.

"Nate?" I got out in a whisper. He smiled at me. I had so much angry and resentment for him finding another family, for him not coming back for me right away. It was all built up. I wanted to yell and scream at him but I couldn't. All those feelings went away as soon as I realize it was him. I ran over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I've missed you so much." Nate said.

"I know. I've missed you too." After about five minutes of hugging each other someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see a really hot guy standing there watching us.

"Hey Nate, the guys all went back to the hotel. I told them I would tell you." He said looking at me and with a big smile. "Hey I'm Kevin."

"I'm Charlie."

"I know. We have been looking everywhere for you." He said walking up to me and giving me a hug. I got the more brotherly vibe from him. He let go of me and stepped back. "Well I'm going back to the hotel. See you there." He walked away. After he left Nate turned to me.

"Want to go for a walk?" He asked. I nodded my head and we started walking. It was quiet for a couple of minutes and then I had to say something.

"So I want to know everything about you. Tell me what your families like and your friends. I want to know everything." I said and smiled at him.

"Well I got adopted by the Brooks. Dad works alot, so I don't get to see him that much but he use to take me to football games and he built me a treehouse. He can be pretty cool sometimes but hes one of those dads whos always pressuring you to do better and be the best even if I put in a hundred and two percent he wants me to do better. Mom is wonderful. Shes great......"

"Wait you call them mom and dad?" I asked.

"Yep, They have always treated me like their own son. So mom bakes twenty four seven. Shes happy all the time. It like shes one of those robotic house wives." As he said this a huge smile appeared on his face. "I love her to death though. Her and dad are perfect for each other. They very rarely fight. There are still madly in love like the first day they met. They have a couple of other kids. I moved out a couple of years ago and moved in with some freinds and now I'm going to college." He took a huge breath. "What about you?"

"I've been in foster care for awhile now. Gwen was my foster mother. I'd rather not talk about her right now but I ran away with a friend of mine and up until a couple of days ago me and him have been inseperable. But he disappeared. Thats my life story. Where do you live?" I tried to change the topic back on to him.

"About an hour or so away from here. Where do you live?"

"In this town."

"I know but where? Like wheres your home at?" He asked. I didn't know what to tell him but I guess the truth is the best.

"I don't have a home. Parker and I just live at friends or at the park. I can't find him anywhere though. I think he left and isn't coming back."

"Parker? Boyfriend?"

"Nope best friend. Hes like a brother to me."

Nate seemed like he was in deep thought.

"So you have nothing holding you to this city? Like you could move tomorrow and be okay with it because their is nothing your attached to here? You have no family here and a couple of friends but nothing major, riight?" He asked. I thought about it. Nope only Parker but hes not even here anymore.

"Nope."

"Good, then you could come live with me." Nate smiled.

"WHAT?!"

"I promised you awhile ago I would come back for you and I would make everything okay. Thats what I'm doing making everything okay." I thought about it. I wanted to stay with him but I've lived here practically my whole life. I know this town like the back of my hand and if I leave......?

"Make you a deal. Live with me for awhile. If you like it stay and if you don't then you can always come back here. I just need you. Please come back with me."

"Okay.....I guess." I was unsure but what did I have to lose.

"So lets go back to the hotel and you can meet the rest of your roomates."

"You live with all guys, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes but the guys alway bring girls home. " I raised my eyebrow. "No not like everynight. Well besides Billy. Most of the guys have steady girlfriends or they date. So theres normally a chick or two around the house."

**************

Nate's POV

I can't believe I found her. I'm a little worried about the guys and her. She looks so beautiful just like our real mom. I just don't want all the guys all over her. Shes already met Kevin. Kevin was at least trying to be brotherly to her but I could tell he thought she was attractive. Ohhh god imagine Billy, he'll be all over her. Ohhh look at me I've been her new, well not new but reinstated brother for like two minutes and I'm already the over protective brother.

But its hard not to. I still see this small, fragile, delicate, little girl. I know shes been through alot and thats my fault. I should have been there for her but now I get a second chance. I'm going to be their every step of the way from now on. I love her no matter how long we've been split up for. She'll always be my little baby sister.

She can come back with us. I know she'll love it. If she doesn't I'll move out here. Well after college. Maybe I can talk mom and dad into buying her a house or something. I just want her to be happy.

When I first called her name and she turned around. She looked confused and unsure at first. Then she looked pissed. I was getting ready to be punched in the face or kicked were the sun don't shine but then she came up to me and hugged me. All her anger was gone. I knew I wasn't one hundred percent forgiven but I knew she loved me.

**************

Charlie's POV

We found the hotel he was staying at and right away I knew that someone was rich. I don't know if it was Nate or his family or maybe even one of his friends but whoever it was, is loaded.

We got in the elevator and he took me to the 8th floor. He took out his card key thing and slid it through the door card key slot. The red light turn green and he open the door.

Wow. It was huge. It had everything. Big huge kitchen, big living room with wide screen T.V., whole bunch of video games, movies. It looked like it had a couple of bedrooms at least. It was amazing. Right away I saw a couple of guys playing video game on the wide screen. Kevin looked up and smiled and so did some other guy on his left but the others were to busy watching the video game. I couldn't see there faces but by the back of them I could tell they were all hot.

They didn't notice that we walked in and then Nate cleared his throat.

**************