Chapter 9

Dedicated to AwesomeCass2000

Crash on the side

Chapter 9

"You're not sleepy yet, Jamie?" I asked my little sister as I yawned and flipped through the TV channels.

It was about one o'clock in the morning and Jamie just wouldn't go to sleep. I had given her a bath, fed her and played with her to get her tired but it seemed like she was just gaining more energy as the hours past on. Matt hadn't come home yet and I felt a bit worried. I know that he's nothing to me but I didn't want him possibly doing something stupid to get him back in jail.

Jamie climbed on the couch where I sat and began gnawing on her Barbie dolls' feet. She was so strange.

I picked my phone up and began scrolling through my Twitter feed. After that, seeing as nothing was much interesting, I went on YouTube and watched a couple of videos from jennxpenn. I seriously loved that chick. She was just amazing.

The sound of the doorbell ringing made me jump up, picking Jamie up with me just so if it was a bad person that they wouldn't hurt my sister and I. I walked slowly and quietly towards the door, peeping through the window that was nearby to get a better look. I could see just the persons back and his blonde hair.

I sighed, taking a risk. "Who is it?" I shouted.

"Open the fucking door, Jess." I could hear Matt's voice come through as a bang came to the door. What the hell is wrong with him? Why was he banging on the house door like he'd lost his mind?

I opened the door and was shocked to see Crash holding Matt up. Matt's eyes were really red and he looked completely off his rocker.

"Is he drunk?"

Crash nodded, "He's wasted and high," he said looking down at Jamie, giving her a strange look.

I opened the door wider to allow Matt to get in. "Can you help me get him upstairs?" Crash nodded and pulled Matt inside. I showed him the way up the stairs to Matt's room. He smelt like alcohol and smoke. My nose nearly felt like it was about to fall off, that is how bad he smelt.

Once the door was opened, Crash pulled Matt inside his room and laid him on his bed.

I watched as Matt mumbled a bunch of incoherent stuff and as his eyes slowly closed shut. Crash looked up to me and I smiled. "Thanks for helping,"

"It was nothing," he said casually as we stepped out of Matt's room. Crash looked down at Jamie once again. "Is that your d—?"

"Sister," I corrected before he had a chance to continue. "She's my sister. I have no kids." I nervously chuckled a bit walking downstairs as he followed me.

"So...." He started as we walked to the front door. "I was wondering if you'd like to do something this weekend, you know, if you're not busy."

I shyly smiled. "Crash, are you asking me out on a date?"

He laughed, causing Jamie to stir in my grasp and turn her head away from Crash. "I guess I am. So what's your answer?"

I nodded my head. "Sure, I'd love to go on a date with you." I told him. We exchanged numbers and then Crash headed out the door, leaving me with a small smirk on his lips that gave butterflies to my stomach.

***** Snapchat: pretty.ladyj / Youtube: Simply Jinnie

"Can you please shut her up!? She's making my headache even worse!" Matt barked as he sat on the living room couch, with a glass of water in his hand with aspirin to go with it.