Chapter 21

Dedicated to paradisee_00 making this wonderful cover on the side. I really appreciate it!

If anyone else has any covers or banners they'd like to share for this story just send the link of the cover to me via PM.

Now on to Chapter 21 you go!

_______________

Chapter 21

She looked flabbergasted as the question left my lips. I as well was very amazed that the question had left my lips. I could feel Matt's body heat coming closer so I stepped aside, away from his reach.

"Excuse you?" She sneered, squinting her eyes a bit.

"Are you hooking up with my boyfriend?" I repeated.

She looked at me again then looked at Matt. "You guys are dating?"

Matt just stared at her while I answered. "Not Matt, I'm talking about Crash."

Her face changed. Her hard expression lightened and her eyes began to dance with curiosity. "Crash is your boyfriend?" She asked.

I nodded and she looked at Matt, with a pleading look. I stared at Matt, trying to figure out if they were sending a secret code. He shook his head as his eyes met mine. "Just tell her, Kira." His raspy voice spoke out.

Kira nodded as she turned to me. "Crash and I have been going back and forth for years. Yes...we've been...'hooking up' but I swear to you, I didn't know you and him were...you know."

I felt my head drop in my chest. Vanessa had been right. He had been cheating on me. What was this all to him? A game? He had asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted. I thought he would be faithful.

I fought back the tears that were threatening to leave my eyes. I turned on my heels, yanking a few bags away from Matt.

"I wanna go home." I said with a grumpy tone. I didn't want to go back and forth with that girl. She wasn't the issue in my situation.

Crash was the issue.

He was the problem.

He was not faithful to me while I tried my best to be faithful to him. Yes, I understood that I almost messed up with Matt but I stopped before anything serious started.

This was the end to me. If he wanted chicks like her, then he could go on and have her.

But I was done putting myself out on the line for a guy that just wanted sex.

I planned on giving Crash a call and letting him have a piece of what I had to say.

_______________

[ MATT'S POV ]

I nodded towards Kira, thankful that she had said what she had said. Jessica needed to know the truth about Crash. He didn't care about her feelings, he just wanted one thing.

And if he didn't get that one thing soon, he'd find a new victim to dig his claws into.

"I'll catch up with you later, Kira." I said to her, giving her a weak smile and turned away. I chased after Jessica as she stomped off in the crowd of clueless people. God, I hate the mall.

I trudged through, reaching close enough to the point where I was able to grab her wrist.

She flinched once I touched her and quickly craned her neck. "Don't touch me." She said, I could see the tears, dripping down her face. She angrily wiped them off her cheeks and sneered.