Chapter 5

Dedicated to NadiUnicorn .

___________________________

Chapter 5

Waking up, I felt like shit. I had a huge headache from last night. My mom took an extra shift at work and I was home all night jumping around like a monkey on a sugar high trying to care for Jamie. Matt didn't help at all. All he did was lock himself up in his damn room all day.

The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that I had to cancel my plans with Vanessa just to babysit Jamie. It was the summer; I wasn't supposed to be this bored at home. It was supposed to be my time to do whatever I wanted and party until I broke a leg or broke my arm.

I frowned as I stared at Jamie all cuddled up next to me. I was too lazy to bring her to her nursery when she fell asleep so I simply took some pillows and put them on the edge of the bed to secure her in between them so she wouldn't fall off.

Getting up from my slumber, I picked Jamie up and held her close to my shoulder, walking out and putting her in her nursery so I could go take a shower and maybe have fun today.

Once Jamie was placed in her crib, I swiftly left the room and made my way back to mine but once I lifted my head up, I completely froze.

Matt had a towel wrapped around his waist as water dripped from hair down to his chest, making its way down to his belly and further. My eyes couldn't get off how perfect and muscular his body was. Finally getting my senses in check, I looked up at Matt and saw that his eyes weren't on mine as well. Following his gaze, I looked down at my chest and immediately threw my hands over my exposed chest. Damn it. I forgot that I sometimes rarely sleep with T-shirts, most of the time I sleep with just my bra and shorts. Right now, that was exactly what I was wearing.

Completely embarrassed and disgusted, I rolled my eyes at Matt. "You're such a pervert." I scowled at him.

He showed no shame in his perverting eyes. "Says the one who did it first," He said, bringing his eyes back to mine. "At least you have a nice rack."

I grimaced at him and walked around him to get back to my room but before I was gone, he said one more comment.

"And your backside doesn't look too bad at all,"

I tried to fight the blush that was slowly rising to my cheeks. I looked at, faking out another grimace and strutted towards my room again.

I quickly got into the shower so I could clear my head from what I'd just saw.

He had a nice body. A really nice, muscular, sexy body that would just make me.........Ugh! Jessica listen to yourself! You sound like a lustful little whore. I needed to get that image from my head.

I took a long shower, so long that my mother was knocking on my bathroom door asking if I was done.

"In a minute, mom," I said, assuring her that I was still alive and breathing.

After my shower, I dried off and stared at myself in the mirror. My skin looked flawless as the bits of water dripped down my shoulder and neck. I used a moisturizing cream to get my face smooth and soft. After, I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom to get dress.

I heard my phone chiming on my computer desk when I got out the bathroom.

A picture of Vanessa came on the screen.

I hurriedly answered the phone.

"Hello?"

She sounded as if she was moving. "Hey, Jess, are you busy today? You blew me off last night."