Chapter 2

Author's Note

Dedicated to ali1126. I kinda lied, i said i was going to post on June 5th but i wanted to post sooner! I was just too excited. Enjoy the chapter and as the chapters progress, I promise you that they will get spicier so stay on your toes!

_______________________________

Chapter 2

Dinner was awkward last night and as I thought about the events that happened last night, I wanted to punch myself in the face. Why did I have to ask about his lip? Like, seriously, Jess? I felt bad. The dude had just came from that hell hold, I seriously don't think he would want to talk about anything about what went on in there.

I shoved the applesauce in Jamie's mouth. My mom had left for work this morning, leaving only Jamie, Matt and myself in the house.

I've been waiting for Matt to come downstairs so I could apologize for what had happen. But I wasn't stupid, he was rude as well and I wanted an apology from him as well but I knew that I would have to be the bigger person and apologize first.

I made a silly face that caused Jamie to laugh as I fed her. "Come on, the chu-chu-train is coming in." I exclaimed, referring the applesauce as a train.

She grinned showing off her pink gums. I returned her smile and wiped her mouth with a baby cloth wipe. I heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

Finally, he woke up, I said in my thoughts.

A couple of seconds later, Matt came walking in, completely undress.

His hair was messed up in all types of directions and his eyes looked very red, as if he lacked rest. But the thing that really had me surprised was the fact that he only had his boxers on, which I may add, were hanging low, showing off some smooth tan skin. His chest looked like another version of a Hercules sculpture.

I diverted my eyes, seeing how he simply ignored me and went straight to the fridge, pulled out our milk carton and chugged down gallons of it. I was appalled by the scene.

We never drink from the carton!

"Matt," I said his name, trying to get his attention. "We never drink out of the carton like that." I expressed, setting him straight.

He turned around and slit his eyes. "Maybe you should start then," he retorted back.

I rolled my eyes and tried my best not to look at his chest as he stood facing me. I put down the applesauce and wiped Jamie's mouth. I turned to Matt. This was the time to apologize. "So yesterday was pretty rough," I said, starting off slow.

He sighed and began to speak but I cut him off.

"Look, I know that your past is pretty heavy and I'm sorry for saying anything that offended you." I apologized.

He rolled his brown eyes and closed the carton of milk, slipping onto the counter. "Whatever," he mumbled as he walked off.

I watched as his back retreated back to where he had came from. I sighed and turned to Jamie.

"At least you can't say that I didn't try," I mumbled.

Jamie, being a baby and all, simply giggled and reached out for me to lift her up.