What Daddy Don't Know

Chapter 15 :

Izzy looked at her father, stunned but she wasnt shocked.

She shook her head furiously.

" daddy please. Dont do this. " She pleaded

Although she was fairly young, she still didnt want her father to hurt her baby.

She didnt even care that the only reason she was pregant was because of drugged rape.

She wanted her child.

" Its already done. " Ricardo laughed at how he quoted a line from The Call.

Izzy cried harder.

Not only was she physically in pain, but mentally and emotionally as well.

" You were the best father when mom was alive. " she cried, feeling another jult of pain go through her stomach.

She was losing plenty of blood and her father was only watching..

Ricardo watched as his daughter painfully caressed her stomach.

He listened as she continuosly rocked back and forth, screaming and pleading for him to take her to the doctors.

" Cant do that baby girl. " he told her.

Ricardo wanted her to be in pain.

It would teach her not to fuck him over.

"Why are you doing this!?" Izzy yelled.

What father would want their daughter, their princess, their baby girl, to be in pain?

Izzy knew her father was crazy. She hated that it took this long to realize it.

She just couldn't help the unconditional love she had for him.

He was her father.

The only parent she had.

" You need to learn your lesson. You shouldn't have been sneaking around with that little boy !"

Ricardo got even more upset just thinking about how she tried to run away from him with that little boy.

Izzy was in too much pain to even think of something to say back.

She laid down and let her body shut down, wanting nothing more than to escape the terrible pain she was in.

-

Brick smiled as he traveled down the road to where his girl was.

He couldn't believe that this was finally happening.

After long weeks of searching, he was finally getting her back.

He wasn't gonna waist no time getting into the house.

5 minutes later, Brick and his boys pulled up to the regular sized house that his girl was in.

They all rushed out of the car, but came to a hault when they heard a death sounding scream come from the inside of the house.

In sync, all the guys bombarded into the house, shooting at every man they saw.

Ricardos head snapped up when he heard gunshots going off.

He immediately knew what and who it was.

He looked at Izzy, who'd passed out less than 10 minutes ago.