What Daddy Don't Know

Chapter 3 :

Izzy pulled on her all black attire and added her favorite black gloves.

She would be going to get daddies money before she was to meet Brick.

She pulled on her black combat boots and headed out.

Ricardo watched as his little girl walked down the dark alley to meet his friend, Rickey.

Ricardo had known Rickey for at least 3 years, but he never really just talked to him.

Ricardo hated that he was setting his daughter up for this, but she needed to learn that all she had was him, and she needed to respect and never lie to him.

Once he couldn't see her anymore, he pulled off.

Izzy walked up to the man that was posted up against the wall. He couldn't be no younger than her father.

" You Izzy?" he asked

She nodded.

She wondered why her father didn't just collect the money himself, like he usually did.

" I'm Rickey.You're more beautiful in person." he said, walking towards her.

Izzy would have taken that as a compliment if he didn't sound so creepy.

" Look where's the money?" she asked

She would have grabbed her gun by now, but daddy had told her that it wasn't necessary, so she left it in the car .

" Money? Sweetheart there is no money."

Immediately, Izzy began to back away.

As soon as she turned to run, Rickey grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him.

" If you don't try to fight it, it won't hurt. " he whispered in her ear.

She didn't like how it felt.

It wasn't Brick.

" Let me go! I'll go get my dad!" Izzy yelled.

He covered her mouth.

" Sweetheart, yo father pulled off as soon as you got out the car. "

She gasped.

How could he?

Izzy started squirming in the mans arms.

She didn't want this.

Not again.

Her moving around only made Rickey angry.

Rickey hated that he had to do this, but Ricardo had paid him a shit load of money.

Just to rape his daughter.

-

Brick sat in his car that was parked down the street from Izzy's house.

It was 6 minutes past the time she was supposed to meet him, so he would only stick around for a few more minutes.

He picked up his phone and dialed her number.

" I'm coming." she mumbled before hanging up.

Brick wondered what that was about.

Like she said, Izzy walked up to the car.

Brick could already tell something was wrong with her.

She opened the door and slowly slid into the car, as if she was in pain.

She shut the car door and put on her seatbelt.

" You good?" he asked her

She nodded

" I'm fine"

But she didn't sound, nor look fine.

Her voice was hoarse and her face looked red from crying.

He studied her for a second more before pulling off.

He would find out what was wrong tonight.

Izzy followed behind Brick into his huge room.

His house was beautiful.

She slowly sat on his bed and watched as he took off his shirt.

Izzy wouldn't lie. He was sexy.

But she wouldn't let him know that.

" You gone tell me what wrong with you yet?" Brick asked her.

She wanted to but she was so afraid.

She didn't even want to think of the events that happened just a while ago.

" I can't. " she mumbled.

It was partially the truth.

When she had confronted her father, he backhanded her and threatened her.

" If you tell anyone, I swear I'll hurt you. " he had told her.

She knew he would keep his word.

It wasn't the first time he'd threatened her and she was sure that it wouldn't be the last.

" Tell me Izzy. I need to know. " Brick pressed on.

He wanted to know why she was acting so strange.

He didn't like that fact that she was hurting.

He wasn't the type to deny his feelings. Like when he saw Izzy and realized he wanted her, he didn't try to change his feelings.

Just like now. He knew that soon enough, Izzy would be his officially.

" I'm scared. " she mumbled

Brick got on his knees in front of her.

He grabbed her hands.

" I won't let anyone hurt you. Tell me, please. "

Izzy sighed.

She trusted him.

" My father paid someone to rape me. To show that I need him or something like that. Just ... don't hurt my father. I know he does it out of love. That's what he said. "

Bricks jaw clenched.

There was no doubt in his mind that he knew that Ricardo had brainwashed Izzy.

And he would do anything to show her that she didn't need Ricardo.

She was a grown woman, and he was gonna show her how to handle her own.

Without daddy.