CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

yaoi_is_life07. You have made my day and night with your passion. Thank you so much for enjoying the story!

Linus

"Who are you?" I was asked yet again and I suddenly forgot what I was meant to be doing. The authority in the man's voice had me slightly frightened and by his size I knew that I couldn't actually fight him. The two girls, honestly, I couldn't judge because that was exactly how people got their ass kicked.

One of the girls seemed to be losing her patience as she stalked over to me.

"Danielle!" The other girl hissed, this Danielle girl with her long brown hair and her beautiful hazel blue eyes came at me slowly but in no time she was in my face. She gazed into my eyes for the longest time before she reached out.

"You..." She said and her fingers touched my cheek, they were so warm and I somehow found myself trapped in her gaze. I couldn't move, literally. "Linus," her eyes began to glow a deep topaz. "You want Theodore." She tilted her head before she stepped back and looked back at her friends. "He's a friend." She old them.

The others both sighed and Danielle looked at me.

"Welcome to the Greyhound Mountain Pack. I am Danielle Phoebe." She took my hand and shook it.

"Linus," I said not really having a last name and she nodded before pulling me along passed the others who were still eyeing me skeptically.

"This is my sister, Kathryn," Danielle told me as we walked, her sister glared as I glanced at her and I flushed. "And my brother, Claude." I looked at the terrifying man who growled lowly at me.

We walked for quite some time but I realized it was just Danielle, Kathryn and I. I wanted to ask where the brother had disappeared to but I kept my mouth shut.

"So, you know Theodore?" I asked them and Danielle chuckled.

"Yeah, he is a friend of our father, we call him uncle Theodore, he basically raised us."

"So, is he nice?" Danielle looked at me like it was a ridiculous notion that he could be anything but nice.

"Of course," she tilted her head to the side.

"So...do you think he'll be able to help me?"

"Well, I don't see why not." She shrugged.

"It also depends." Kathryn said for the first time, she had a very nice voice, "if it's within his power to help, he will." It was rather soothing. I looked at her and she raised a brow at me, I flushed and before I knew it I was standing before a large mansion in a big yard full of people and wolves.

I had never seen a wolf before so I had to pause and take everything in. They were rather larger than I had ever imagined them to be and I flushed when I realised all eyes were on me. One wolf in particular walked over to us, it growled at me and I moved back in fear and his behind Danielle. I wasn't ready to die and I didn't picture my epic end to be by wolf.

It had snow white fur and black patches for a coat and its eyes were bright blue. It huffed and sniffed at Danielle before licking her making her giggle.

"Travis!" She said and began to rub the wolf around the neck and head, she looked st me. "This is my brother, Travis, this is Linus, a friend of Theodore." Travis the wolf sniffed at me before sneezing and shaking out his fur. He then sat down and Kathryn shifted right before my eyes. It was fast but also slow enough for me to see how her hair had erupted from her skin and her canines popped out and she gave a growl. She stretched and then proceeded to tackle Travis.