Chapter 7

I picked up my phone and pulled up Wattpad. "Finally, a day away from the Host Club." I squealed to my self as I pulled up a Katsuki Bakugo x reader. My eyes wandered the page till a notification dinged. I looked and saw that someone I'm following had just finished their OHSHC Fanfiction. My thumb went to go press the appealing story but my eyes were saved me the bell. My doorbell, to be precise.

I pulled myself off the couch and stuck my phone under the cushion. I slid over to the door and unlocked it, I smiled as I opened the light blue door. 

My smile fell to a frown. The person at my door was a very unfamiliar person, he was scary looking and overly tall. It's like Kyoya, Mori, and Honey had a baby. (Honey is scary, at times) I slammed the door shut, cringed at the baby though, and then called Tamaki.

"Tamaki!"

"IS IT THE SHADY TWINS AGAIN?!"

"What? No! There's a creepy tall guy at my door!"

"Ahh! Daddy's on his way!"

A knock was placed on my door and the doorbell was rung a few times. Two minutes past like this, by now I was huddled on the couch with a knife. Honey's voice then was heard between rings and knocks.

"AKUMA!"

"Nee-chan!"

'Wait, why did he call me big sister?'

I got up and slowly opening the door and saw Honey, Tamaki, and the tall scary dude at my door. I hid the knife behind my back and nervously grinned.

"I see you've met my father, Nee-chan!"

"Don't call me that!"

I then stopped. How did that, make that? It made no sense. I chuckled. "My apologies, I'm very sorry, sir!"

He bowed then handed me an envelope before abruptly leaving. I shut the door totally forgetting Tamaki who was about to invite himself in. I walked back over to the couch, throwing myself on it. My hand swiftly ripped open the large envelope and pulled out an invitation for... A BIRTHDAY PARTY! "I SWEAR THIS KID IS LIKE A FIVE-YEAR-OLD!" I screamed. 

I slowly got up and went to place the birthday invitation on my refrigerator placing a teddy bear magnet to hold it up. I then began dusting my house. I dusted every nook and cranny. Bored, I pulled out my phone. After I unlocked it, the OHSHC fanfiction I was previously going to read, appeared on my tiny iPhone screen.

A devious smile grew on my face and I pressed on the book. A small button that simply stated 'read' popped up and I obeyed it's wished. The first chapter opened any my grey orbs sucked up every last bit of information before finally, the book ended.

I sighed but then noticed a fanfiction in my reading list. A Haikyuu x reader Seven Minutes In Heaven fan fiction, I had put it there about two days ago and it was as good a time as ever to read it,

"Well...one more won't hurt, right?"