Chapter 6

Finally, it's Wednesday at the host club.

I sat at my couch waving goodbye at my three normal customers.

"Haruhi, your my new favorite host!"

"Huh?" I turned around to see a brunette with short hair in front of the vase murderer. I ignored the whole thing and went back to tending to the two blonde twins who sat in front of me. I explained soccer to them and they nodded. Far away looks entered their eyes when I talked about how I worked out every day. I laughed.

I kissed the one blondes hand, Linake, and then her older sister, Carla's. It was finally time to leave. 

I walked over to tell my goodbyes to the club but stopped in my tracks when I saw my picture being held up to the rest of the club. I ran over to grab my picture, successfully grabbing a picture, though it was Haruhi's while my picture was in his other hand. I ran over and jumped to grab mine but failed.

"How the hell do you have my picture?"

He totally ignored me and continued to rant about how we should go back to being girls. I just laughed and just pointed out the fact that that was never gonna happen. He just sighed and waved goodbye.

-Time Skip-

I stood on carpeted stairs waiting to be asked to dance. Everyone was around our 'king' since apparently, the best dancer would get a kiss or some crap like that. I was finally asked by Mina. I excepted and led her toward the dance floor.

As we were dancing I noticed the twins had grabbed Haruhi and Tamaki was leaving also. Before he left the oh so smart blonde yelled,

"Akuma with entertaining you ladies whilst we are gone."

I felt like I was being watched by every girl. I then noticed that Mina was nowhere in sight. I chuckled, "Well um... Who wants to learn how to play soccer?"

The room erupted in roars of yes as I pulled out a soccer ball from nowhere. 

"Well first..."

"Oh my Gosh! The winner is about to be chosen!" A purplette randomly yelled and ran out of the room. I walked outside and stood next to the twins eating bananas. Kaoru handed me one. I ate it as the familiar brunette was chosen as the winner. But instead, Haruhi started to walk towards the girl.

"You don't suppose this is Haruhi's first kiss, would you?"

Just as the twin finished his question we all three threw our banana peels on the floor. Tamaki began to run after Haruhi but slipped on our banana peels pushing our lovely female into the girl. This all resulted in Haruhi kissing the girl, on the lips.

The twins and I started to laugh, clapping hands. All the girls were still fangirling over the kiss when we waved the girl and some guy goodbye.

"So, where did you guys go?"

The host club, all began to laugh nervously. Except for Mori, of course.

"Well..."