Chapter 4

"Don't forget, class, you have a math test tomorrow."

"Ugh!"

"Class is dismissed."

"Yah!"

I plugged my ears with my (f/c) earbuds and packed up to leave class. I swung my black backpack over my smaller shoulder as I walked out of the crowded area. My thumb dashed about my phone till I  found my favorite song. I trudged up the carpeted stairs to my destination, music room #3. I sighed placing my hand on the door nob. I stepped in the magical room and was greeted by rose petals and a simple,

"Welcome."

I coughed on a rose petal that somehow made its way to my throat. "Chill, guys, it's just me!" I threw the gross, cursed, rose petal in the garbage can and walked over to Haruhi. I noticed they were all dressed normally.

"Your late, I'm adding one hundred yen to your debt."

I heard Kyoya 'nicely' yell over to me, my face made a confused expression.

"Since when did I gain a debt?"

"Since you offered to help Haruhi with hers."

"Oh..."

Before any more words could escape my mouth, piles of customers ran into the large music area. I managed to pull a fake smile as the three girls with hazel eyes sat on a couch in front of me. The one blonde looked at me with an authentic smile,

"So...at the...dance will you um...dance...with me?"

I tilted my head to the side like a confused puppy, "What dance?"

Tamaki suddenly appeared from absolutely nowhere to explain the dance they were having.

"We, the Ouran Highschool Host a Club, are hosting a ball. You commoners my call it a festival. It is in about, let's say the end of this week."

Haruhi's face went paler than normal, the white Tamaki-sempai turn when he goes into his emo corner. I had to learn to dance when I was a dang rich person.

"Haruhi if you don't learn to dance by the end of this week I will tell the whole school that you are a girl!" Tamaki exclaimed loudly, good thing all the girls had magically disappeared. I sighed, how boring was a dance. 

I walk out to the parking lot to call my sister, Cloe, to see if she could pick me up. Her excuse was that she had to take her kid to the park, so I was screwed. That is until to familiar taps were felt on both my shoulder.

When I turned around the two boys were standing there with their limo on the road behind us.

"If you want we..."

"...could give you a ride home."

I just smiled and bowed a thank you at the two astute twins. Hikaru entered the large black vehicle first before me then Kaoru last. The limo took off and we all found ourselves laughing and talking.

"Tamaki's face was priceless!"

"I know!"

"I still can't believe you actually went along with our prank."

"To get a reaction that hilarious, anything is possible."

I frowned as the limo pulled to a stop at my house. Hikaru opened his door and I crawled over him to get out. I smiled and did a petty wave before making the short trek to my house. I opened the front door and stepped inside.

"Eh, I'll see them tomorrow."