Chapter 5

(A/n- this chapter is dedicated to all my followers! Thank guys so much, you all mean the world to me!!!)

I opened my locker and took out my History. It was only second period but I felt as if I had been at school for five overly drawn out hours. I closed my locker, putting the expensive lock back at its appropriate place. 

I walked to the elevator, larger than my bedroom, and pressed the button leading to the second floor. As the two large, metal doors were closing, I saw the bluette running asking me to wait. Using my impeccable soccer speed, I placed my foot in between the door causing them to open. She bowed before stepping in with me.

I smiled and tried to start a conversation, "So, I didn't catch your name."

"Mina Pekkin, yours?"

"(y/...Akuma (l/n). I love your name, by the way."

I light blush blossomed from her cheeks. She turned to look at me but the doors opened before her mouth did. I checked my phone and it turned out that the stairs were faster, I was late. I sighed and walked to the appropriate classroom. My hand went to open the door but I stopped. 'I should skip history and play on my phone.' I chuckled. 

I turned to leave but was stopped when I heard the door open and I quickly turned to identify the person. I was relieved that it was only a sweet girl with green hair pulled in pigtails. I chuckled and walked toward the door leading to the elevator, my next class was downstairs anyway.

I pulled out my phone after placing my history in my backpack and pressing the button. The ding of the doors opening rang in my head as I stepped inside the big area. The doors shut and I pressed the appropriate button on the keypad. 

Finally, the elevator stopped at it appropriate stop and I proceeded to wander. I looked down at my phone to check the time every so often just to make sure that I wasn't late for physical education. At my old school, we would have elective sports so I didn't get it every day but I've been improving since it's now a graded class. 

I inwardly squealed when it was finally time and I headed toward the gym, for volleyball.  I peeked in and noticed that I was late. The coach just put me on the team with Mina and the three girls, Milea Tokage, Natalia Nakama, and Chihiro Konami. There was also a boy, Lucas Sauve, he wasn't cute but, his dad did work for Konganiie Basque. Konganiie is one of the fasted growing game centers in Japan, not to mention they created Explodo Foxes. Now Explodo Foxes is where you pick a fox and you go blow up random people, it's sorta like the American game, Fortnite.

I sighed, twirling the yellow and blue object in my hand. I stood back imagining the jump float serve over in my head. Finally, I threw the ball up in the air, I bit in front of me, before jumping and making a spike-like motion with my arm sending the ball over the seven-foot net. Oikawa had taught me well. The ball landed on the other side of the court where my opponents stood, jaws opened. The other team was merely made out of the twins, Haruhi, two blondes, and nod ravenette boy with glasses.

The ball again was thrown into my hand and I copied my previous serve. I threw the ball up in front of me, ran and jumped, and spiked it over the net. Before the ball hit the ground, the ravanette was able to receive it. The ball flew over to Haruhi who, amazingly, set it to one of the blondes who spiked it. 

Mina dived down and stopped the ball from hitting the ground, I guessed she was a natural libero. The ball flew to the redhead, Chihiro, who set it to me. I gladly spiked it earning us a point. This was going to be an interesting game.

~time skip brought to you by Haikyuu!!~

I wiped my face with a towel. My team one on the third set 34-36 game. I was impressed though it motivated me to watch a volleyball game, an anime volleyball game when I returned to the comfort of my own home. 

I smirked, walking over to rub my win in the twin's faces.