Chapter 3

I sat down on my couch and reached for the remote. I swiftly picked it up and went straight to Netflix, to watch Yuri on Ice. (Episode 7) I sighed, "I love the weekend!" There were no boys to bother me and my mother was with my dad, at the hospital, she is spending the weekend with him as the doctors will give him his last chemo treatment on Monday!

I watched, Yuri had just finished his routine and Victor kissed him. I squealed so loud that the house practically shook. And I probably woke up the neighbors, again. The door was suddenly knocked upon, sending a chill down my spine. I noise echoed throughout the small spaced living room. 

I looked down to check what I was wearing and make sure it was appropriate for the company. I had on a (f/c) mini skirt, black knee-high socks, a (f/c) Nikè sweatshirt, and some new Nikè slides. I had small hooped earrings and slight makeup, it was an appropriate outfit in my humble opinion. 

I turned off my flat screen and got up off the couch. I took one last sip of my smart water before finally walking over to my door. I put my hand on the silver handle turning it slightly. I sighed.

I slowly opened the door and cringed at the sight: The Host Club. The only thing was Honey-sempai, Mori-sempai, and Haruhi wasn't there. I sighed as the twins pulled me out to meet them. 

"How the heck did you find my freaking house!" I yelled.

Tamaki hid behind Kyoya like a little baby, I think Honey is braver than him. Kyoya just kept his fake smile on his fake face, "You said we could come over." I mentally slapped myself for my actions yesterday.

~Flackback~

"You laugh like a girl."

"UM, I THINK ITS TIME TO CHANGE CUSTOMERS, SORRY LADIES!"

I sighed in relief as she picked up her stuff and left. "Thanks, Tamaki, I owe you one." I chuckled, sliding deeper into my couch. The king suddenly walked over to me. He smiled, "So I can ask for a favor?" I nodded, "As long as it's nothing to do with me telling everyone I'm a girl."

He and the shady twins smiled at each other as Kyoya chuckled. I wasn't really paying attention as I had two pretty blondes sitting in front of me.

"See you at three, tomorrow!"

~Flashback end~

I sighed for the 50th time today. I opened my door and invited them all into the living room. They sat down and I put Black Butler on the TV as I made lunch. "So Akuma, you dress like a girl at home?" I just nodded with a 'mhm' from my large kitchen. I live in a two-story light blue house.

I put the bowls of (f/f) in front of the four "intruders" before watching the anime in front of us. I slowly ate my food while the boys woofed it down. They looked handsome doing it, curse anime magic. (Imagine them stuffing their faces but add slow motion and sparkles (\[>w<]/) 

The episode ended and I asked them what they wanted to do. They looked at each other and Tamaki spoke, "Twister." The twins chuckled whilst I trudged up the stairs. I opened the game closet and reached for the game, I was too short. I reached but could quite get it. Suddenly a hand reached over me and grabbed the game, Hikaru. I bowed a thank you as we walked down the stairs, me mumbling curses about my shortness. 

Finally, the game was all laid out. But before I could offer, Kyoya had already taken the spot of the spinner. I sighed and walked over to play. The first order was: right-hand yellow.

Then: right foot green

Left foot yellow

Right foot blue

Right foot green 

Left-hand red

By now we were all tangled up. My face was red from laughing. Kaoru and my faces were nearly touching. Then he made the funniest, yet cutest fave ever. Resulting in me losing my balance and knocking Hikaru on top of me, so our lips were almost touching. Then Kaoru fell on Hikaru making his head fall on mine.

Tamaki then started cheering that he won before turning around, seeing the state the three of us were in. His face went pale as I started to struggle under Kaoru and Hikaru's grasp. We all started to laugh. He stared at us with anger as I clapped hands with my new best friends, "The look on his face was so priceless, I can't stop laughing." Kaoru was on the floor and Hikaru laying on top of his brother, both dying laughing.

"Wait a minute...What?"