Chapter 1

I anxiously shuffled into the school full of rich people, scared that they would judge my rushed appearance. This morning, I got my hair stuck in my front door and, sadly, had to cut it off.  I forgot my keys inside and the spare was under the rock right next to the door and I couldn't reach that or I would have ripped all the hair from my head out. Also, I forgot to get the school uniform so I just slipped on some jeans, a T-shirt, and some Nike shoes.

I tried to find a quiet library to study my History but they were all full. I met another girl by the name of Haruhi. We both looked like boys and both were honor students. I told her I saw an abandoned music room that we could study in and she nodded. We bonded and became best friends due to our similarities.

The red stairs took forever to climb but finally, we reached the top. She laughed as I complained that my legs felt like jelly. I laughed with her while we walked. Finally, it was in sight, the abandoned music room. She opened the door and we walked in.

We both sighed, we finally found a quiet place to study. Or so we thought. "Welcome to the Host Club." We heard and cringed. We turned around, I could tell she was as equally surprised. There were five, handsome, boys posing as if for a picture (+ honey, but he's more adorable XD). I couldn't help but laugh at their silly actions. A blonde suddenly came up to us and started bombarding us with questions. Then I heard it, the word that pulled the final straw with my temper. He described us with one word. Gay. And he said as if it were a-a-as it were worse than murder!

"Gay, we aren't freaking gay. We were just looking for a quiet place to study! And even if we were, what so horrible about that?" I looked. Magically no one heard me, well except for a pair of twins. They walked up to me and asked if I was the honor student Haruhi Fujioka. I laughed and shook my head, "No that's her." I explained, "I'm (f/n) (l/n)." They looked at me weird. Then they looked at each other. Then they look back me before one of them spoke, "(f/n) sound like a girls name." Then the other one continued, "So we'll call you (n/n)." Then I was confused, hadn't I just called Haruhi her?

I just slowly nodded. A crash then suddenly filled the giant room. The three of us looked over and saw Haruhi next to a broken vase. The guy with glasses, I heard the blonde call Kyoya, then pulled out a book and started doing the math too, I guess, find out how much Haruhi owed. Eight million yen. 'We commoners don't have that much money!' I thought out loud.

The one twin, Hikaru, put his hand on my head and messed up my (h/l) (h/c) hair. "Then she'll just be the host club's dog." I just glared at the other twin, Kaoru, as he just gave a mischievous smile.

"I'll help her earn the money." The whole host club just turned to look at me, even Haruhi, confused. "How?" A cute baby faced blonde asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "He could be a host?" Kaoru suggested earning a laugh from Tamaki. The younger twin scoffed and reached to take off my glasses. I tried to grab them but he just held them out of my reach. The older twin looked at Haruhi and did the same.

The whole host club gasped. Tamaki looked around and gave everyone orders like a king would his servants. The twins grabbed Haruhi and I before they pushed us into a changing room where we changed into a boys uniform. I snickered as I fixed my hair, they still thought we were boys.

"Can we really keep the uniform?" Haruhi asked as I pulled the curtain away. "Akuma?" I felt two taps on either side of my shoulders. "Can we call you that, your face is as scary as a demon?" Kaoru stated. "And it sounds more like a boys name." Hikaru finished. I just smiled, I knew this was the road to a very...interesting friendship. Tamaki then brought us back out to the lobby and sat us down on separate couches. We both had to get 100 customers to repay the debt. 'Darn these rich people!'