The Queen is BACK! But they think I'm a boy! Ch.1

~On to the story!~

A fine day at Ouran academy....wait no it wasn't!!! A new 'boy' was walking through Ouran academy headphones over his ears dressed in black with a red satin tie. The girls stared at him like he was a god....but he didn't pay no means to them. He was looking for someone. Another boy. someone named Ootori, Kyoya Ootori. The boys picked his head up showing obsidian eyes dark as night as he sighed. He picked out his IPod with a black dragon on it and paused his music and taking his headphones off and wrapping them around his next. Taking off those headphones showed his ears which were pierced with small hoop earrings. The boy sighed looking to the ceiling of the school and frowned.

~The 'boy's' POV~

'This is a waste of my time.' I thought walking around this damn school to find my brother. The unknown boy walked around the school some more and also scowling at the dress uniforms for the girls. The boy sighed as he walked around this school. Then he heard some giggling. He rose an eyebrow and looked to his right and found some girls giggling and they were pointing to him. 'What do I look weird or something? Yes I'm not wearing the uniform so what?' The boy thought looking to the girls with the sun glaring over his eyes. "Kya he's looking over here!" A girl said as they giggled. The boy rose and eyebrow higher and walked over to the girls. "He's coming over here!" a girl said as they all blushed.

~Third person POV~

"Excuse me but is there something I can help you with?" The boy said to the girls. "Uh w-well...um..." The girl said and then blushed fainting. 'Okay?' The boy thought. "Well if I can't help you with something maybe you can help me." The boy said to the girls. "Uh..W-what can w-we help y-you with?" one girl said. "Well I'm looking for someone. His name is Kyoya Ootori. Do you know where he could be?" The boy said with a smirk leaning in to one girl. "well....he....he's....um....Kya!" The girl said fainting and joining her friend on the floor. The boy looked to the the last girl. "I'll ask again....do you know where he could be?" The boy said smirking darkly. "He's....in the 3rd music room!" The girl said blushing badly. The boy smirked and leaned in. "Thanks." He whispered to her  as she 'kya'ed' and fell to the floor with her two other friends. The boy smirked walking down the hall again. 'Too Easy.' The boy thought.

~The 3rd Music room~

The black haired mystery boy looked up to the sign  as it said, '3rd music room.' 'Well this is the place....here I come Kyoya.' The boy thought with a smirk and opening the door to get a face full of rose petals. 'eh?' The boy thought wiping away the rose pieces. "Welcome~" he heard six voices say. The boy looked up seeing six boys grouped together. 'Well this is weird.' The boy thought. "Oh it's just a boy." one of the ginger boys said. 'Just a boy.' The boy thought with a blink.  'What the hell is this place...wait handsome boys and an abandoned music room.....host club.' The boy thought sighing. "Tamaki I beileve this boy is in our class?" a boy with black hair and glasses said. "Hm yes but he doesn't seem to talk much. So I know nothing about him." The blonde sitting in the chair said with a shrug. The boy with glasses smirked.

*one lightblub out of six goes on*

"Well that wasn't very polite. " The boy with Glasses said. 'No kidding.' The mystery boy at the door thought. "Well, Welcome to the Ouran Host Club Mr. Honor Student." The glasses boy said. The blonde soon popped up in the mystery boy's face. "Oh so you must be Yuki the new honor student we've been hearing about." The blonde said. The mystery boy flinched. "How in the hell do you know my name?" Yuki  said. "Well simple. your name spreads around fast. it's not everyday Ouran gets a new student from a rich family but has to work to get in." The boy with glasses said. Yuki sighed. 'Whatever.' He thought. Yuki shook his head "Look I'm just here looking for someone." he said crossing his arms as the light glared of his eyes. "Oh and who would that be?" The boy with glasses said. "Any of you people know Kyoya Ootori?" Yuki said.