Types and Balls~ Ch. 2

Yuki's POV

I sighed as I walked through the halls of Ouran. It's really not the difficult, the classes I mean at least. I mean it's not that hard to do stuff. Besides I get to spend time after school making girls think I'm a boy and impress them for a bit of fun~

I soon open the door to see the hosts wearing......Tropical outfits......wow. This is a whole new level of weird. I sweat dropped as I looked to my small calendar.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles but the calendar states it's still early spring." I said sighing a bit as Tamaki went onto a rant about the winter. I sighed as I went to go get the instant coffee.

The Host Club is Now Open!

I sighed passing out the coffee as I sat at my small table. I then looked around seeing as Tamaki was again making the girl's weak in the knees, Kyoya writing in the black book, the twins using their little taboo act, and Honey and Mori being themselves making girls swoon. I sighed sitting back until one of the girls at my table gained my attention.

"So Yuki, Aren't you going to dress in a tropical outfit?" the girl said as I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"No matter how devastating it is to disappoint you ladies, but I want to always stick to what the real seasons are and not from a phony heating system." I said to them with a frown as they swooned while I remember Tamaki trying to get me into a tropical dress, but like the tomboy I am, i denied the dress.

"No no it's fine Yuki! It's fine to see how faithful you are to the natural seasons." One girl said.

"Yeah just think of the cherry blossoms in full bloom when the ball arrives." Another said.

"The petals floating around as we dance through the night." The last one stated as I chuckled.

"It's cute to see how all of you dream like that. Imagine of what a fantasy you want, maybe to come true in the future." I said smirking a bit to them as the girls swooned and blushed.

A small title under me said "The host club's Mysterious type~"

"I'm sorry, but I think it's time for the host to switch clients." A girl's voice rang through.

"Oh right. You must be um..." I said looking through my notes.

"My name's Kanako, Kanako Kasugazaki." The girl said and tilting my head up with her hand under my chin. "You're even cuter than I thought. You are now my new Favorite Host Yuki." She said looking into my eyes.

Hosting Hours Over!

So after that little incident with Kanako, all the host are around  a table near my brother, well except for Tamaki who was at a separate table gulping down ramen. Wonder what's wrong with him.

"Hey boss! Stop eating that commoner's ramen and come help us with the party planning. Does it really bother you that much that Princess Kanako has taken a liking to Yuki?" The twins said as I sat by my brother.

"He really shouldn't. She's had the illness for a while now." My brother said not looking from his laptop screen.

"What illness?" I said confused. She looked healthy to me.

"She's had a case of Host hopping disease." Kaoru said.

"A.K.A the never see the same boy twice disease." Hikaru finished.

"Usually regular guests stick to the same host every time they visit but Ms. Kanako changes her favorites regularly." My brother said.

"That's right because before she chose you, she was with Tama-chan." Honey said with his little Bun-Bun. An image came to my mind of Kanako as Tamaki swept her off her feet.