My Brother's 'Fiance' and an Annoying new Manager! Ch.4

~Yuki's POV~

You got to love Repeating ideas right? Well this kimono idea seems to be very popular. I guess, but these kimonos are more in design. I'm glad with the one I'm wearing. Black inside kimono with red outside with a black dragon design. Ah~ At least I can have peace for myself sometimes~ Now back to the madness. I was at my table(Somehow I had an oversized Kimono meaning the sleeves are too long -__-) But I took a glance at Tamaki's table and saw this. Simple three clients but what he was doing caught my interest.

"oh Tamaki," girl #1 said, "why are you so beautiful?"

'Okay i guess if you want you can say he's beautiful even though that's not a good adjective for men..' I thought.

"I'm hoping to catch you eye" he replied, "even for just one second."

"then why is your voice very sweet and mellow?" girl #2 demanded with a blush.

"to put your nerves at ease," he said, "so that my true feeling might reach your heart"

"why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?" girl #3 questioned.

Tamaki slowly looked up and revealed tears in his eyes. With a slight smile he answered, " because the sight of your beautiful smile causes the fountain inside me to overflow."

"oh Tamaki!" the girls said together. 

'Oh great~ Best sob story ever~ (Again mind my sarcasm)' I thought.

But drawing away from the over dramatic blonde I took a glance to my Siamese twin friends, to see what taboo they were doing now.

They were sitting next to each other in chairs, while two girls sat across from them.

"I think it's adorable that your kimonos match" Girl #1 complemented.

"our mother designed everything we're wearing today." Hikaru said, "if you see something you like we can take an order for you."

"Our grandmother even helped us but them on" Kaoru added.

Hikaru put a hand under Kaoru's chin and brought him close.

"but the only person who will be undressing you is me, Kaoru." Hikaru said smoothly.

"Hikaru, your embarrassing me," Karou looked away with tears, "in front of everybody."

"OH! WHAT A TENDER EMBRACE!" the girls exclaimed.

I sweat dropped. 'Oh great.....a 'touching moment' between the taboo twins.' i thought as I gave another sigh until two girls came up to my table.

"Wow Yuki you look so cute in that kimono! Almost like a girl!" one of the girls said as I smiled a tiny bit.

"Thank you ladies but even with this gorgeous kimono, it doesn't compare to your beauty." I said 'UGH why did I sign up for this!?' i thought but still smiling. Then the girls started to squeal, great....

"Yuki." My brother stated as I looked to him as he was writing in a traditional Japanese way with a paint brush and pad.

"You have another booked appointment. You seem to have a good steady flow of clients today. Keep up the good work." He said sending me his host smile. "But that retail fee on the kimono will cost you." He said as I gave him a emotionless glance. 

'My brother is turning into a heartless tax collector....But without him this club would spin into bankruptcy.' i thought  with a sigh.

"Yuki-chan! Yuki-chan!" I heard as I knew it had to be my sweet loving friend as I turned to him on the edge of tears. 'Oh no tears!!!!'