Pool Gone Wild! SOS! Mission: Save Yuki and Honey! Ch. 7

"Wait a minute." I said, looking out to the tropical island view, I was wearing a simple dark red sweatshirt.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked, looking at all the palm trees that surrounded me, " and Japan isn't really known for it's tropical locals"

"behold Yuki" Tamaki said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I glared to him a bit, "bask in the beauty of tropical birds"

"What's there to bask in? Birds are just bird." I said bluntly.

I started to look around, "Where's the exit in this place..." I mumbled to myself.

Tamaki sat down in a lounge chair, "Try to take advantage of this free time, just relax. Were so worried about keeping our good looks day and night, we deserve a little vacation."

"Personally I think this is pointless and a waste of time so, Can I go home now?"  I said with a small glare. "I'm very busy today, I have to finish my laundry, get through my essays and all the piles of chores I have."

There was a pause. He didn't even care...

I sighed, "Where are we anyways? I've never seen this place before...."

A LITTLE EARLIER (3:45)

I was exiting Ouran academy, thinking over my schedule for the day. Fix up some snacks, work on my essay, finish up the chores, fix up dinner, then get finished with other homework! Yeah, great plan!

Suddenly, I was gripped by two hands, twin hands. 

"AHH!" I shouted.

"Target." Kaoru started off.

"Captured!" Hikaru finished.

"wait!! What?!" I squirmed around. Yes I'm taller but.... Just stop -.- Freaked out so never thought to use my strength...

A limo drove and stopped in front of us. The windows rolled down and revealed Tamaki with shades on. Wait what..... ARE THEY KIDNAPPING ME!?!

I soon started yelling at Tamaki and the Twins as they shoved me in the limo.

"Great work. Let's go." Tamaki said ignoring me for once in his life, but this is a time to LISTEN!!!

BACK TO NOW

"This is a brand new theme park that our family bought. Its called The Tropical Aqua Garden." Kyouya said, relaxing in a lounge chair with a drink in hand.

"I don't get it," I said. "I thought our family ran only hospitals..."

"Yes, but our family likes to try different things. And besides, this place can be classified as a healing facility." Kyouya said.

"Hm." I mumbled, looking around. It was just a tropical water park. How the heck can it heal....

"Its therapeutic," He continued. "think of all the people who were over worked and would just love a vacation in the south Tropics , however may not be able to get the time off or may not be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here at this water park." Kyouya shifted his glasses with a smile, "the Ootori family's primary concern.. Has always been for the well being of the customers."

I looked to him unconvinced by that. Sure we care about the well being of the customers, you greedy little brother of mine.

"the park doesn't officially open until next month but the host club received a special advance invitation." he finished.

I took another look at the park and nodded. It DID look nice and we could use a little bit of relaxing time.

I gave a small smile, 'I guess my schedule can be moved for tomorrow.'