Physical Exams Suck!! Ch. 3

~Yuki's POV~

Well I guess this is some special thing that the Host club does. It's some 'flower reviewing reception' or something. All I know is that we're hosting outside and I am stuck in a kimono. Luckily it was Black and Red. While Blondie, Kyouya, and the Twins were in bartenders outfits,(Lucky stinks) Mori, Honey and I were in Kimonos. I just walked around cause I didn't have customers at the time. The 'Mysterious Type' can have her break.

While on my little break I decided to look around to see how the other hosts were doing. Let's see how Blondie's doing. I walked over to his table to see him 'sweeping' ANOTHER girl off her feet. (No surprise there.)

"So which cup would my princess like her tea in?" he asked a client, "the folly? The wrester? Or perhaps the Susie Cooper Gardenia?"

"There all so Beautiful..." the girl trailed off, "Which one do you like Tamaki?" Blondie then took her hand and kissed it.

"None of them compare to my princess." he wooed.

She blushed deeply, "oh wow..."

'Well there's the player I saw within him...' I thought with a sweat drop as I walked away with a small sigh. Let's see how my buds from another class rank, the Twins are doing. Another Taboo act I'm guessing.

'Oh I just love being right~' This is what I saw.

"You mean you've never been to Covent Garden?" Kaoru asked the clients, holding a round metal tray with a filled teacup on it.

"No." one of the girls answered, "All of our antiques are from Porte Bella Rode"

"I think you'd like Covent Garden," Hikaru said, "Most of our Victorian pieces are from there."

Suddenly, Kaoru tripped and the hot tea in the cup burned his hand.

"Kaoru!" Hikaru shouted. Soon he took Kaoru's hand and sucked on his finger. The girls started to blush.

"Honestly Kaoru," Hikaru mumbled, sucking his brother's finger, "You have to be more careful for me okay?"

"Yes Hikaru..." Kaoru answered sweetly.

I shivered. Not that I didn't like the Twins but the taboo just gets to me. Then, my oh so lovely and greedy brother goes up putting a sale on picture books of the whole host club for the girls.

'Wait....when did he ever get the time to get pictures? And he's actually trying to sell pictures of his sister to girls... That's not wrong in anyway at all~*note the sarcasm people!*' I thought with a sigh as I walked back to the place I was sitting. I was gladly sitting with Honey and Mori so I was happy. Until I got an uneasy feeling. Honey was trying to make some tea but the way he was stirring it, he was over doing it.

'Should I say something to him?' I thought with a worried look on my face, as I didn't want to hurt the young looking boy's feelings. I decided to say something until Mori beat me to it.

"Mitsukuni. You over did it." he said into the boy's ear.

Honey's eyes went wide. But then he looked like he was about to cry until the to clients took the bowl and said,

"We'll take it Honey! It's just the right amount! How did you know?"

"really?!" Honey smiled to his clients.

I sighed again. 'At least he didn't cry. I can't stand little kids or in this case little looking kids cry. Just break my heart~' I thought as I got up to go look at the cherry blossoms. I'm actually a little happy that we got to host outside. The blossoms are in perfect bloom and it makes a beautiful scenery. I was smiling a bit enjoying the peacefulness until that is, Blondie had to show.