The Sun, the Sea, and the Host Club! Ch.8

Yuki's POV

"The beach?" I asked the twins as all of us were sitting at a table. We weren't actually doing business for the day, or so I thought.

"Of course!" Hikaru and Kaoru replied, "The beach~!"

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't you remember what you said?" Hikaru asked as I tilted my head as the twins sighed.

"You said you'd like to go to a real beach!" Kaoru said.

I thought a bit then chuckled a bit. "Guess I did hm?" 

"Yes Yuki" the twins replied, "Here's the fun part!" they moved reveling dozens of mannequins with bikinis.

"We brought some bathing suits for you  to choose from" Kaoru informed. Oh god not again....

"Pretty cute hm?" Hikaru said pulling out a red slash dark pink bikini with ruffles on the top out. 

"Not that one!" Honey said, he pulled out a one piece that resembled to a traditional school uniform, "I think this one would look much better on Yuki-chan!

Hikaru and Kaoru shook their heads with a smile, "I don't think you get it Honey-Sempai"

They went around me and motioned to my....ahem chest area... -_-***

"Just look." Hikaru said, "This uniform barely hides the fact that Yuki is as flat as a cutting board"

"A one piece like that would only upset her because it draws attention to her lacking feminine phi-seek." Kaoru added.

"um" I said, "it wouldn't really upset u-"

I was interrupted as the Twins stood in front of me. "That's why" they walked over to the ruffled bikini, "We carefully selected this two piece swimsuit, see? The ruffles hide the fact that she's so flat chested."

"You perverted twins!" I said going to hit them over the heads until Tamaki beat me to it. 

Tamaki rushed in with a bat, taking a swing at Hikaru and Kaoru's heads, "You punks better quite sexually harassing my little girl!!"

Scared to death, the twins hid behind me. I sighed irritated already.

Tamaki was furious, "I've had enough. Of! YOU!!"

The twins gripped my shoulders, "wait. So we're not going to the beach?"

Resting the bat over his shoulders, Tamaki said, "who said we're not going?"

They perked up, "really? So you wanna go after all?"

"Can Usa-Chan come too?" Honey asked, little pink clouds dancing around him.

"I have no problem with that" Kyouya said, writing in his book.

"wait," I said, "we're really gonna go?"

"why not?" Tamaki said, "let's go to the beach!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. why'd we come to Okinawa?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked.

"Because Kyouya's family owns a private beach here." Tamaki answered. Hey his family's my family too idiot -_-

We were all setting up towels along the empty area. I looked around. No one was here. Its not really what I expected. Though it was nice. It was low tide and the water looked so clear.

"It beautiful, isn't it?!" Honey exclaimed.

"Yeah." Mori replied.

"But why couldn't we've gone," The twins started.