i'm glad it was with you

Val's POV

"Take my underwear off?" I ask. He's shocked but looks me in the eyes. "Are you sure?" I smile and nod. He smiles and does exactly as asked. He just stares at me. I was completely naked and he could see everything. He slowly took his underwear off. Making my eyes go big. I hadn't actually seen Luca fully naked. I mean I saw him in that shower once but it was a very quick glance. So technically this was my first time seeing him. Like. This.

But god was he hot. We started kissing again. He flipped me over, so he was on top. I smile as he kept taking control.

Luca's POV

When I found Val, my body exploded with emotions. I had no idea what to feel. When she ran into my arms though, I knew I could feel happy. When she gave me the file, I once again exploded with joy. I had to kiss her. I had to. But what happened next, I didn't expect it.

After about an hour of our usual messing around, I let us catch our breaths. I stared at her. She was fucking beautiful. "Take my underwear off?" She asked, making my eyes go from her body to her eyes. "Are you sure." When she nods I was excited. The fact she trusted me with her precious body meant a lot. After everything she's been through, she's still trusting a man to touch her. Sexually. And that really showed me how strong she is.

I knew I was her real first time. So as I held her body in my arms, I made sure to be careful. "I'll make sure it won't hurt princess." She nods. I kiss her and slowly enter.

Val's POV

At first, I winced a bit. But as soon as I do, a moan replaces it. It went from a small shock to straight up pure pleasure. My nails dug into his back as he grinded against me. Making me moan louder. He smiles as I do this because he knew I felt amazing.

We continue this all night. Taking turns making each other moan. We kissed a lot. Finally, after hours, our naked bodies lay next to each other under the sheet. We cuddled. He strokes my hair as I lay on his chest. Smiles clearly visible on both our faces. I almost fall asleep. I was pretty tired after that. Until.

"I'm so sorry Val." I look up at him.

"For what?" He sighs. "A few things." I curiously look him. "Like?" I say hinting for him to explain. "For one, taking so long to save you." What?

"It was only a week. It's alright." I smile at him. He looks at me weirdly. "No Val. You were gone for a month and a half. I went back about a week later to that bar, you were gone. I had my people look for you everywhere. When we couldn't find you in Italy, I had searched everywhere. No one could find you, or Alex." Really?! Holy shit. "Also, for this being your first real time, I'm sorry it was with me. You shouldn't have done it with me. Your first time should be special and with someone you love. I'm sorry." I look at him. If only he knew.

"Out of everyone in this world Luca, I'm glad my first time was with you. You made sure to take it slow and easy. You made me feel safe. Good, and I was the one who asked. I wanted it to be with you. Don't be sorry. And with me being gone for that long, it wasn't your fault. I chose that and so don't blame yourself for not being able to find me. Alex loves messing with people's heads. He did this on purpose. Please don't blame yourself." He looks at me.

"Why are you so fucking perfect?" I laugh. "Actually I'm far from it," I say. He laughs. "Me too princess." I lay my head back down onto his chest. I had to get this off my chest. "My dad is still alive," I say. His body tenses up. I sit up and look at him. "L-Luca?.." I question, he just stares at the ceiling.

"Once again, I'm so sorry Val." Now I'm suspicious. "What is it, Luca?" He sits up and grabs my hand. "I know." As soon as he spoke those two words my body then tenses up. "Member when I said I had to protect you?" I slowly nod. "Your dad personally came up to me and asked me to protect you. The man who your brother killed was your real Nonno. Your Nonno now? He's your Step Nonno." My heart sank. What?! This whole time I thought my dad was dead, and then in Russia I thought he was a bad guy trying to kill me. He's been protecting me, and I bet he just wanted to say hello. I felt horrible. But wait.

"Val?" He says slowly. Slowly, I look up. "YOU'VE KEPT THIS FROM ME, WHY?!"

He looks into his lap. "Your dad told me not to tell you." Oh my god. "Why are men so stupid!" I scream. Tears running down my face, I run outside. I run into the street. I forgot about my ankle and I had to stop. I stop in the middle of the road crying. Of course, knowing my luck it starts raining. Then pouring. I cry harder. I was only wearing my bra and underwear with a robe. Before I went running outside I put clothes on of course.

I was standing there freezing, just crying my eyes out. When a familiar pair of big arms wrap around me. "Go away, Luca," I mumble. "No. I'm not leaving you alone." He whispers into my ear. "When we first met at that bus stop, was that because you had to comfort me?" I ask, remembering the first time we met.

"No no no, that was pure coincidence that we met then. The day we were supposed to originally meet was at that coffee shop. When I saved you from hitting your head and comforting you, I did that on my own. I promise princess." I only cry harder. "But when you said you had to protect me, you actually meant had to. How many people knew about this?" I yell, angry now.

"No one. Only me and your dad. So if you're going to be mad, you can be mad at me. No one else."

"Good because I am mad at you." We sit there for a bit. "God Luca," I sigh breathlessly, "Why did you keep this from me?" He then sighs. "I don't know. Your dad said to, I just, did." Then I remembered my dad.

"How much is he paying you to take care of me? All the times we've kissed. Tonight. Was it all an act?" I scream. He turns me around and looks me in the eyes. He desperately kisses me. "Does it feel like this was all an act. I don't regret one of our kisses. Not one. No, it wasn't originally planned like this, but it's happened. And I'm happy it did. Tonight. I'm so happy we did it. I would never fake that. Everything that happened tonight is real. And your dad is paying me nothing. I decided to do it because I needed something new in my life. I decided to try this out. I'm sure as hell glad I did."

I look up to his eyes once more. "Really?" I mumble quietly.

"Really." He replies.

"Why did my dad ask you to protect me. When are you supposed to stop?"

"The end goal was to kill Alex, and then once he was dead, you'd be safe to do whatever you wanted again. Knowing all this I'm sure you'd want to do whatever you wanted again." I smile at him. He actually sounded sad. Then he quickly hid that tone and said,

"Actually you will be. I don't want you part of this life. I never wanted you to be a part of it. But things happen. As soon as Alex dies, I'm going to send you back to the states with your Nonno and Nonna. You're leaving all this behind."

I wasn't going to let him decide that. "No Luca. I want to stay here. Maybe not with you, but I want to. Venice is my home now. Even with all the memories that have come with it. Once he's dead I stay here." He sighs. He knew he couldn't change my mind. "Fine. But far away from me. Go to Rome or something. Anywhere but Venice. Please." I shrug. "I don't know yet." He shakes his head but smiles.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But all of this is real. I hope you know. Also, we're very close to killing Alex. I want to show you something tomorrow. But for now... I think you should go to see Stella and Violet. They have a surprise for you." All my anger quickly fades and he grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back. Our clothes and hair were all wet because of the rain. The rain starts to lighten up, but it was still there. We finally walk back inside and dry off.

"Goodnight Luca," I say to him. I get into a cab and go to my old apartment. Luca says Violet was now living there. It has maximum security inside and outside of it. I don't know why Stella was there but she was. Luca told me they have a surprise so I figured I'd go.

Authors comments:

Perfect picture of the rain seen am I right? Just so you know, the pictures I put up top, that's not actually Luca and Val. Those are just to help you picture the seen in your mind.

I wrote so much that day, I don't even remember what I wrote last, whoops. I'll edit and make these better as time goes on, love you.