Hello Valentina.

Valentina's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello, Valentina."

I knew that voice anywhere. It was my boss. Once again.

"So I heard you didn't tell the police about me. Why? What do you know? Oh, and I heard you called me hot." He smirks. "Thanks." I didn't reply to that. I was too embarrassed.

"Well one I don't know anything, but now I'm curious, and two, I didn't tell them anything because that was one hell of a punch, even a normal man with muscles couldn't have knocked him out that cold and have such a messed up face. I knew that you were something other than a normal man. So I figured this was part of my appreciation for helping me out last night. Again."

He slightly chuckled. It was adorable. I haven't seen him laugh before. "You're laughing. I'm surprised." I said with a smile. He smirked back at me. But as soon as he was about to say something, another man burst in through my doors. Causing me to jump, and my stitches had ripped open. I was losing a bunch of blood. Once again. I was getting dizzy again. And everything was a blur. I could make out my boss yelling at the boy who came through the doors. I'm guessing for a doctor. Then when the boy left, my boss started to find supplies and had started stitching me up himself. The pain was unbearable. I hadn't had a sedative so I was feeling everything. And when I mean everything, I meant everything. The piercing needle stitching me. It was cold. Sharp, and fast.

I'm pretty sure the doctor came in surprised as for how my boss was stitching me up. He had started to help him. That's when I couldn't take the pain and  I had fainted.

The bosses POV

I watched as her body was weak. She was struggling with breathing. I didn't know why. Her usually glowing tan skin was paler than usual. Her beautiful blue eyes were starting to shut. I couldn't see them. Her long black hair was put into a loose messy bun, and her lips were in a pout shape. She looked horrible. The boy who made us both jumps turned out to be her "boyfriend." I told the doctor what happened. He looked so sad. He told me that the more blood she loses the chance of her not surviving was increasing. So once we finished stitching Val up, he had to do some tests on her.

She had passed out during the process. I'm guessing from the pain. She probably could feel everything. The doctor told me she had gone into a coma. That he had no idea when she'd be out of the coma. He said he'd keep a good watch on her. I didn't really know the woman. Nor did I really care how she was doing. I couldn't just let her die though because after what I had seen at the bus stop, I'd definitely like to train her to become like me.

She had potential, and she seems pretty smart. She didn't tell the feds who I was because of a punch. And she sounded pretty good at observing things, so Stella had said. I'd say, smart girl. I want to invest in her. I know she'll take my offer because I have things I can hold over her. Which is really good for me. I had smiled at that thought. Her boyfriend accidentally noticing me. I'm pretty sure his name was Alex.

"What are you smiling about creep." he had said.

"Oh, nothing. Just got some big plans."

I had to get rid of the boyfriend somehow. She'd not want to leave if he was still the 'love of her life.'

Just the thought of being in love had disgusted me. I honestly don't get how Stella is already married. She used to think just like me. Saying that I'm the only man she needs in her life. I laughed at her when she got married. They truly seemed in love. But I had absolutely no plans on ever falling in love. It's just a waste of time, and you don't even know if your partner will stay with you. Seems like a bunch of bullshit to me.