unconditional love

hey guys.. right this is my first go at writing my own story so, give me a break..

i hope to upload chapters at least twice a week so try and be patient. 

thanksss for reading.

'The blood heart luna' an old myth our ancestors told us.. she was to be the most powerful she-wolf in the world once she came into her full powers. the thought of the blood heart luna actually existing is scary. noones ever thought she will ever exist. but theres some that know completely different. and have witnessed first hand how dangerous and intimidating she actually is. that story starts here...

it was a monday morning, a typical british monday morning i decided i couldnt face anyone. not today, not anytime soon. i managed to drag myself out of bed and scanned my room, it looked like a pig sty you couldnt see my floor for the mountain of clothes, takeaway boxes and empty bottles of wine. god i needed to get a grip.  

just when i thought my life was perfect . decent job, perfect boyfriend, nice apartment and the perfect family, where did it all fuck up? I managed to get to the bathroom just because of my ninja skills jumping and diving trying to get past all the obstacles. I just stood there for what seemed like a millenium staring into the mirror, short blonde hair, really pale skin (abit too pale for my liking) bags the size of i dont know what and the makeup, oh god the make up, i seriously did look like id been dragged through a bush backwards. Whilst rethinking what had happened the last few days i heared my phone ringing from the other room so i ran over to it only to see the called I.D - Adam (mobile) i couldnt decide whether to answer it, by the time i decided the call had ended, dont get me wrong i loved him with all my heart but he wasnt my mate, i never got that tingle when we touched or kissed, and besides a mate wouldnt be able the be unfaithful their wolf wouldnt let them. i have only ever heared of a couple of stories of a mate cheating and they didnt end very well..

i needed to get out of this place. of this hell hole, i need my best friend, and before i could say her name i could smell her.

*BANG, BANG, BANG* I slumped over to the door only to find gemma my best friend and roommate stood there as happy as larry completely oblivious to the fact that my world was crumbling around me i completely forgot she was due back today then her face dropped and she practically pounced on me wrapping me into a massive bear hug that was the snap "emma whats wrong sweetie?", i couldnt hold it together and i just broke down into loud sobs "nn-othing , im fine" i managed to get just out my voice trembling, she only gripped me tighter in her arms, my best friend who i completely forgot about until now was finally back and the only person in my life that actually understood me, she was truly amazing she was tall,had long jet black hair which was always styled perfectly, always dressed to impress, she had the most amazing figure that i had always been jealous of, beauty and brains. she was studying law at uni and always had a quick mouth on her, she could get herself out of any situation and put anyone to shame, Although gemma wasnt a wolf, she knew all about it, how i could shift, she'd been there the first time i shifted, she knew about mates and the bond they shared and she understood it all and didnt judge me once.

"look at the state of this place, hunni you go get in the bath and ill get this place cleaned up then you can tell me all about it" her voice was a sigh of relief so i started running my big corner bath, i took a sneak peek at gemma to see what she was doing and it was priceless, she had my pink fluffy cleaning gloves on with a wooden spoon in one hand and a binliner in the other pulling the most extraordinary faces as if to say 'where the hell shall i start' Gemma has always been a clean freak in the 5 years ive known her and this must be hell for her. I just chuckled to myself and threw my pjamas in the basket in the corner or the room, the water in the bath was heaven nice and hot, i must have been layed there 20 minutes when gemma came barging in and sat on the toilet seat. "spill!" her tone was sharp so i immediately started thinking of where to start, and decided to just blurt it all out fairly fast so she couldnt really catch the nitty gritty details as she would go through the roof. And without even taking a breath it all came out. "adams cheated on me again with lucy, i found them at my dads place, they couldnt take their hands off each other and in my old bed! But never guess what, who did daddy dearest believe? His darling blue eyed girl, no not me, he just said i was being paranoid, but i caught them at it." Pheww glad that was out in the open, and gemma just looked completely shell-shocked though i could see her face getting redder with anger. "you mean your little sister lucy?" she blurted out. "the one and only" the sarcasm in my voice just rang round the room like i imagine sobbing does at a funeral. It was a few moments before either of us actually said anything, and it felt like a lifetime. i plucked up the courage to speak out first by saying "i need to get away from here, fancy it?" completely random but the only thing i could think of to break the awkward silence. "emma, running away isnt going to solve anything but if thats what you want to do then so be it, il grab the laptop and look at some places." She quietly stood up and left the room, so i dashed out of the bath, dried myself, walked into my bedroom only to see it gleaming, i dont think its ever actually been this clean, she even changed my bed sheets, made my bed perfectly i just felt like jumping on it and rolling about like a child but managed to restrain myself. I walked over to my wardrobe and put the nicest thing on i could find, faded blue skinnies that were ripped at the knee and a navy blue tank top and made my way to the lounge.

"EMMA! HURRY UP WERE GOING TO BE LATE" thats all i have heared for the past 5 minutes, i couldnt actually believe we found a last minute holiday to canada, ive been a few times and it is truly beautifull. 'passport? Check, magazine? Check, money? Check, keys? Check. My suitcase was already in the taxi downstairs so i locked my door and made my way down, she was just stood there clicking her heel looking like a 5 year old waiting to get on a ride at the funfair, we both climbed into the back of the taxi and gemma said "east mindlands airport please" the driver just nodded and slowly drove out of the car park. it was a quiet drive and before we knew it we was there, i handed the driver the £40 and we made our way to the check-in desk, we had a full 2 hours to wait for our flight, looking around the place it was packed, full of excited children with their parents, a loved up couple behind us that really needed to get a room as they just stood there playing tonsil tennis, and an elderly couple sat on some couches hand in hand. I couldnt help but think that they had probably been together decades and was thinking that it could have been me and adam once upon a time, i quickly shook that thought out of my mind and emma looked at me like a small child at christmas and we made our way to the cafe for a long wait, we werent short of conversation and i realised how much ive actually missed her. 'the 413 flight to canada is now boarding, please make your way to gate 12' we both jumped up in excitement and practically ran to gate 12 where a very tall, slim woman stood there greeting us with a smile, gosh i was jealous she had a mouthful of pearly whites. She checked our passports and flight tickets and swished her arm to the left leading us along the tunnel to the plane, it really sank in when we got to our seats, especially when a group full of young men boarded, i could smell they were wolves and man did they smell good. 'emma stop it they arent mate' my wolf growled at me. They were seated across from us so we had a perfect view, not that i was really up for it, but hey i was single now so i could do what i wanted mated or mateless? a couple of them spotted us and gave us a cheeky wink although i was adamant that it was aimed at gemma seen as though she was the pretty one out of us both.

THANKYOU FOR READING MY FIRST CHAPTER, TELL ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, BUT REMEMBER IT IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK. AND I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT BETTER AND MORE INTERESTING. COMMENT/VOTE! sharnie_x