SUN SEA AND SEXY ALPHAS.

RIGHT I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY FIRST FAN Connor_Is_Me JUST BECAUSE HES MY FIRST EVER FANE! THANKYOU SO MUCH AND I APPRECIATE IT. HERE GOES NOTHING.

About 2 hours into the flight and gemma was comfortably chatting with one of the guys that boared just after us, i think his name is jake, ive noticed his eyes keep locking with hers to be honest i think shes his mate, even though she isnt a wolf it can still happen and ive noticed him trying his best not to touch her, im guessing thats because of the sprks and shocks that would run through both their bodies, Gemma knows what it means so she'd know straight away. and before i know it i drifted off into a deep sleep. 

I was woken by gemma "emma, emma, were here hun!" i looked around me and it looked like everyone had left apart from jake and one of his friends who i guessed was waiting for me. We exited the plane and gemma and jake couldnt stop looking at each other, while i studied them both trying to work out what they were whispering to each other someone tapped me on the shoulder. "hey, im liam i dont think i caught your name?" my heart melted at the sound of his voice, full of lust and curiosity "i-im emma, nice to meet you liam" i said with a grin on my face and held my hand out for him to shake, i dont know why i did that? i slapped my forehead with the hand i just help out, and he pulled it away from me and kissed the top of my hand, god that was so sexy, i could hear my wolf growling in disgust inside me so i quickly pulled my hand away and shot liam a small smile i must have been blushing because i was pretty embarrased. "i take it your one of us then emma?" i knew it, the were wolves. "um yeaa if your reffering your selves to a wolf?" i replied with a giggly and gemma shot me a flirty look. i just rolled my eyes at her, jake was putty in her hands. "yeah i am, where are you two staying?" i tried to think of the name of the hotel we booked but couldnt remember it for the life of me so gave gemma a confused look. "hotel gasirano" she said with a smile. "never? you cant stay there i bet thats way too expensive. why dont you come stay with us at the pack house we have a few spare guest rooms?" WHATTTTT? pack house, does that mean he's an alpha? no he couldnt you can usually smell an alpha or hear the authoritive tone in their voice if the had the alpha bloodline. "no im not alpha, my older brother has just been given the title, he was meant to be coming on out trip to england but since he got the title hes been really busy with pack business." it was asif he read my mind. and before i could give him my answer gemma butted in, "yeah, i mean really? infact of course we will, thankyou!" she looked so excited so i didnt want to ruin her fun, and hesitantly agreed.

As we pulled up to the pack house, all i could think was O-M-G THIS IS HUGE! way bigger than the pack houses in england liam must have noticed my suprise and said " it isnt that big, but you brits like small, corner shops, little coffe shops." my face dropped, how insulting but i heared all three of them laughing so i let out a small giggle. Ads we entered the pack house i got a whiff of the most amazing, scrumptious smell i had ever smelled in my life, what was that, i started looking round to see if i could determine where it was coming from and my wolf screamed 'MATE. MUST GO TO MATE, FIND MATE!' oh noo.. not now, not here. im not ready, i wanted to find my mate and all but ive just split up with adam, this is too soon. "whats the matter emma, you look like youve seen a ghost sweetie."  "nothing gem, just feel abit faint, probably because i havent eaten anything, can i go get some air?" with that i looked at liam who nodded his head and pointed to the door we just came from. i walked down their back yard and ended up at the woods, the smell seemed to get stronger, i needed to shift, go for a run, clear my head. And with that i started running before i shifted into my wolf form i ran for what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes when i heared ruffling in some bushes near by, and before i knew it two very large male wolves came rolling out the bushes, must have been playfighting, i cleared my throat as they didnt even notice me there. They both jumped up inshock and suprise. and circled me, my wolf was tiny compared to them and i was starting to get a little scared, they didnt know my scent so to them i was an intruder trespassing on their territory. after they studied me a little one wolf whistled at me which made me blush a little. "what brings a gorgeous she-wolf like you to this part of the woods then?" i just choked up, not knowing what to say. "hey, um im emma, im from england im the daughter of alpha jolen of the taurine pack, im here on vacation jake said me and my friend could stay here at the um pack house if thats okay?."  i dont know why i asked if that was okay because if the alphas brother okayd it then surely they couldnt disagree? could they? "well hello there emma, im jayle beta of the redlight pack, and this is my baby bro tom." tom nudged jayle and blushed "stop calling my your 'baby bro' im stronger and faster than you." he must have only been about 14/15 and jayle completely towered over him so i highly doubted that. Just then i heared a loud, very deep howing and my wolf howled back, 'MATE, MATE MUST GO TO MATE' shit. i could feel the ground shaking as this gigantic black wolf jumped out of the bushes and stood before me, he was gorgeous his fur looked so silky i couldhave just ran my paws through it there and then, my eyes were locked with his and all i could think of saying was "MATE".