SAMBUKA+SCOTT=NOT GOOD.

Scotts POV.

She was, sorry is fucking gorgeous. i watched her as the flirted with jayle, knowing full well i was her mate not him. why was she doing this to me, it was taking everything i had in me to stop my wolf from ripping his head off. I couldnt have a mate, i didnt want a mate. i was perfectly fine on my own. as we got into the first club, i offered to get everyones drinks. me, jayle, liam and jake made our way to the bar to get our drinks + the girls drinks. as we got our drinks i scanned the room to find the girls they were already on the dancefloor, even though they hadnt yet had a drink and the dancefloor was empty. gosh they had balls, i didnt know one she-wolf who would dance before getting at least tipsy and then they wouldnt go until the dancefloor was rather full, they say it was because it was embarrasing. Emma caught me staring at her and started muttering something to gemma before they made their way over to the table we were sitting at. "did you get the shots?" was all she said, i didntl like the fact that she wanted shots, but who was i to tell her that she couldnt have them, after all i did reject her, she and gemma wanted 10 shots of sambuka between them. so i slid the tray with them on to them both. "1..2..3..NOW!" and before i knew it all the shots were gone and the girls were licking their lips. "enjoy those?" was all i could say, i was so shocked. "yeaaah, just guna go get some more. any of you guys want some?" she all shook our head as we all had a bottle of bud in our hands and only just started drinking them. "suite yourselves, lightweights." they both spun around to go to the bar, man did she have a nice ass. it looked so tight in that dress. i just felt like ripping off there and then.

RIGHT GUYS SORRY ABOUT SHORT SCOTTS POV. BUT JUST NEEDED TO GET HIM INTO THE PICTURE A LITTLE SO YOU CAN SORT OF UNDERSTAND HIM A LITTLE. SORRY ABOUT THE INTERUPTION. 

 emmas POV.

i could feel his eyes scorching into the back of my head. scott, oh how i wanted him near me, i wanted him to want me. Liam hadnt even spoken to me since our little encounter earlier. we got to the bar and just told the barman to line up all the shots he had and i slapped a 200dollars on the bar and he looked happy to oblige, me and gemma really knew how to handle our booze so we could drink like this all night. we knocked back every shot he put out and high fived each other. by now the club had started filling up and oh my was there some sexy ass in here tonight. still noone on the dancefloor though, but we didnt mind, just meant me and gemma got more attention. we started to the dancefloor. and our bestest ever song came on, sean paul-so fine. Its just one of them songs that you could dance to all night long. and with that i danced english style shaking my hips in every direction they could possible go into. suddenly i felt a pair of hands guiding my hips in a circular motion, i spun around to see a complete stranger standing behind me, dont get me wrong he was gorgeous but i wasnt having that. so i guided my hips into gemma, who gave me a sly wink, she knew. Dirty dance time.. we was both grinding up and down each other. really sounds like were lesbians but i can assure you. we are not. were both as straight as a ruler. before i knew it all eyes were on us. and scott looked like he was actually drooling, i dont know if it was how i danced or whether it was because my dress was slowly sliding higher up my thighs. When i noticed him staring i spun around looking gemma square in the face and shouted over the music "PHASE 2!" And she knew what that meant too. we've been in this situation plenty of times, i started grinding her even more but sticking my ass towards the guys who really were shifting in their seats. Then i heared the dj turn the music off and spoke through the mic. "sorry guys, but i have just had a request of a pair of girls over their to a dance off. with you to exotic dancers over their" he pointed to two girls stood at the bar and then pointed at us. as the two girls from the bar walked over i noticed one was skanky and i didnt recognise the other but the firstly walked over to the guys, skanky kissed scott as hard as she could and the other girl stroked jakes arm, i looked straight at gemma whos face was getting angrier and angrier she whisper yelled at me "lets fuck these bitches uppppp!" hell yeah that was my girl. skanky and her friend made their way to the dancefloor and stood opposite us. everyone in the room went quiet.