MY LIFE, MY RULES & UNCOVERED SECRETS.

HEY GUYS, AGAIN THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME ON THIS STORY, I KNOW IT ISNT ANYTHING SPECIAL, BUT LIKE IVE SAID IMA TRY MY BEST TO MAKE THIS WORK.. THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF ARGUMENTS, FIGHTS AND EMOTIONAL SCENES, YOU NEVER KNOW, WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH SCOTT AND EMMA? WAIT AND SEE :) LOVE YOU GUYS. shaarnie_x

___________________________________________*

As i sat on my bed waiting for the boys to come up, i decided to write a list of everything i was going to say, to make sure i didn’t forget anything. The list stated

-i can hang out with who and when i want (scott+liam)

-liam i am not your mate, scott is my mate (liam)

-scott i need you to tell me how you feel about the situation, because i haven’t got the time to be messed about. (scott)

-we need to decide what we’re going to do about everything.(scott+liam)

-what will happen if we do fully mate, (scott)

-noone, and i mean no one tells me what to do. (scott+liam)

Just as i finished writing the list, there was a knock at the door. “come in.”

They both walked in looking sexy as hell, both just showered, scotts smell was beautiful, i wished he felt the same way about me. 

"right guys, take a seat wherever and im going to tell you some things about me and then im going to tell you whats really pissing me off."

they both just looked at me with a smirk, and i wasnt about to be put off why i brought them here, scott took a seat next to me on my bed and liam pulled a chair up infront of me. "right guys, ive made a list of what i need to say before any one of you can say anything, ok?" they both nodded at me and i started. 

"right this one applies to both of you. i will hang out with whoever i want, when i want, is that okay?"

liam nodded but scott went to speak "what do you mean by hang out? just friendly hang out?" omg was he stupid. "of course i mean friendly, i wouldnt even dream of doing anything more than that when i have a mate." scott then nodded, "this one is relevant to liam, ok. scott is my mate, i can promise you, so you really need to back off, its impossible to have more than one mate, okay?" scott just smiled and liam looked pretty pissed off. "but what does it mean then what im feeling? ive never felt these sparks before." he looked so confused, but i didnt have the answer to that question.  "liam i honestly dont know, i really dont have the answer to that, but its something we're going to have to sort out." his eyes were now glued to the floor. "the next one is for scott, i need to know how you feel about the situation because i havent got time to be messed about."

"he's messing you about?"

"no im not messing her about, i just dont feel ready for a mate yet, you know this emma."

"what do you mean your not ready for a mate? emma's perfect your stupid if you dont jump at the chance of being with her."

"whoooooaaaaaah i am in the room youknow. and scott, i cant wait forever, you should know that when you have found your mate, theres only a certain length of time you have to complete the bond, and if you dont then the bond is broken, forever, now if thats what you want then so be it, but its certainly not what i want."

"but i-" just as scott was about to begin, gemma interupted us, "emma can i have a minute, i know your busy but this really is urgent, please its jake, something went wrong." what the fuck? "why gemma, whats happend?" scott sounded worried. "just come please, i didnt mean to hurt him." we all ran down the hall to gemmas bedroom and it looked like someone had been slaughtered, there was vlood everywhere, "where is he, and what the fuck has happened?" then jake came walking out the bathroom holding a blood filled towel on his neck, "jake man what the fucks happened?" jake's face was full of guilt, regret and fear. "just get the pack doctor, man ill tell you everything downstairs." all the boys started making their way downstairs, i stayed with gemma in the bedroom, "so you going to tell me whats going on gemma, youve been acting weird these last few days, you know you can tell me anything and everything, i might be able to help you." she looked like she was hiding something and i needed to get it out of her, "we were completing our mating bond, and i tried to mark him, and there was just blood everywhere, it all happened so fast, i didnt know what to do." she tried to do what?? a human cant mark a wolf, its gota be the other way round, "gemma you cant mark him, your human, hes wolf its not possible, its him that marks you, not the other way around, what were you thinking of?" 

"thats the thing, emma i can mark him you see."

"gemma the only way you can mark him is if your a wo-" just as i said that she shifted into the most beautiful white wolf, i couldnt believe my eyes, no this isnt possible, ive known her all my life, her parents are human so how can she be a wolf? "shift back, we need to talk!"

just before she shifted i ran to my closet to get her some clothes, i put them on my bed and went into the bathroom to give her some privacy, after a few minutes she knocked on the door to let me know she was ready, i made my way out and sat next to her on the couch, all i had to say was "explain, NOW."  she looked at me terrified, how could i not have known she was a wolf? "theres things about me that you dont know emma, and the only reason you dont know is to save you getting hurt, i knew this day would come sooner or later, so i suppose now's the time to tell you, but i dont want you to hold any of this against me, your my best friend and i dont wana loose our friendship." i just nodded in agreement, "gemma, thats right i am your best friend, thats why i dont understand why youve never told me any of this, what i dont understand is how your a wolf but your parents are human?" 

"here goes, i hope everything will be explained. Gina and Ben adopted me when i was a baby, they knew about me being a wolf, hence why they are friends with your dad, right this is going to come as a shock, and i shouldnt really be the one to tell you but i suppose its gota come out, 20 years ago your dad had an affair with my boilogical mother and she was the princess of persia, basically the princess of wolves, but you already know that. because your dad and my mum werent mates, my grandfather banned my mother from having any contact with me whatsoever because i was born wedlock, and thats forbidden in royalty, anyway my mother asked your dad to have me, but your dad refused because of your mum, and that way she would find out about it, and thats where Gina and Ben came in, your dad knew that if they took me in, he could see me whenever without causing suspicion, because he didnt wana loose your mum, anyway turns out your mum knew about me all along and when she died 6 years ago she told your dad that she forgave him, so basically to cut a long story short i am actually royalty, hence why i have more power over you. and your my erm half sister."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

"so your telling me that your my sister and your practically a princess? and my dad is your dad, so when my dad passes the alpha position down you will get it because your older?" 

"well yeah but i wouldnt take that position away from you. youve been waiting for it all your life and i wouldnt fuck things up for you, all i ask is that you'l accept me as your sister?"

"well its all alot to take in, but hell yeah i have a proper sister!!!!" I jumped up off the couch and pulled her into the biggest hug i could pull off. i actually have a sister.

SO GUYS, THE SECRETS OUT. WHAT DO YOU THINK TO THE TWIST? LET ME KNOW. LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER shaarnie_x

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIGHT GUYS VERY VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I CANT GET MY HEAD INTO THIS STORY, EVERYTIME I TRY TO WRITE MORE I GET WRITERS BLOCK, I JUST DONT THINK ITS WORKING SO THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THIS GUYS BUT I AM STARTING A NEW STORY CALLED LOST&FOUND. AND I PROMISE YOU I WILL FINISH THIS ONE, PARTS OF IT JUST KEEPS POPPING TO MY HEAD WHICH DIDNT HAPPEN WITH THIS STORY. I SHOULD HAVE THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS UP BY THE END OF TODAYY :) THANKYOU GUYS I LOVESYA.