im back you guys!!

right people. im soo sorry for the HUUUGE break in between chapters. but i promise im back. the updates may not be regular, as juggling work and a little terror child is pretty hard work.. trying to fit some chapters in when dylan is napping.

ive just read through the last chapters and realised that im constantly changing POV's, now i dont know if your all okay with that so this chapter wont have too much too it because i wana know how you all feel about the constant change in POV's if you dont like it tell me and ill try and stick with just one, maybe two. but if your ok with it tell me and ill try and throw a few more in there. now i am abit lost because its been that long but im guna try and follow on from the last one. anyway here you go ill stop babbling.

please remember to comment/vote please like ive said a thousand times it really makes my day :)

Alpha jolens POV.

I sat my beautiful daughter down, and it was breaking my heart that she wasnt acnowledging me as her dad.

"emma, i need you to take control, iknow your in there somewhere. push forward!"

i could see her wolf struggling for control which meant emma was trying to regaing control, her wolfs eyes started glowing a deep bright red and she started growling at me.

"AS YOUR ALPHA I AM COMMANDING YOU TO STEP DOWN AND GIVE EMMA CONRTOL OF HER BODY. YOU HAVE UNTIL THE COUNT OF THREE! ONE... TWO.."

suddenly emmas body fell to the ground lifeless. i ran straight over and started shaking her. "emma, emma please sweetheart wake up!" her eyes slowly opened. 

"dad, um how did i get here? wheres gemma and the boys?"

"i dont know sweetheart, your wolf brought you here. can you remember anything?"

she looked deep in thought "erm.. i went to see a witch and she cast some sort of spell on me, she said im special and that theres alot of people looking for mei remember feeling a massive surge of energy then everything went black. the next thing i know im here?? dad she was telling me stuff about a blood heart luna, she says im the person who carries her. what was she talking about?"

she looked hurt, she looked like i had completely betrayed her. which i have, i shoiuldhave told her about all this i just didnt want to believe it was true.

"right sweetheart theres much you dont know. and i didnt want this for you. the witch is right, you are the blood heart luna. can you remember when we used to tell you stories when you were little of her?" she nodded her head. "well we dont know how its you, its just happened. we were told years ago that your mother would carry the blood heart luna, you do know you are really valuable to many people, some for the wrong reasons. which is why the rogue wants you. for your powers, no other wolf, male or female has as much strength and power as you in all our known history and aparently in the future too. theres a prophecy about you princess. that you will one day lead the whole race of our kind, but you must choose the right path. i dont know what it is or when you will have the descision, noone knows. have you mated with scott?" 

"hes marked me but we havent completed the mating. he doesnt want a mate, he thinks it will be a sign of weakness"

"oh he reminds me much of myself when i was his age. i will get one of my men to go and fetch them all back here, they will have to transfer all the pack over here, its safer. without you he stands no chance, you see the prophecy states that only the mate of the blood heart luna can mirror her powers once theyve mated, which means his powers will be ready to start he will get nearly the same powers as you to make you both stronger, his powers will not be as strong as yours, but he will get most of them. Iknow this is alot to take in darling but you need to know it all so your aware of whats to come. now you do know you have 3 mates?" she started to chuckle "well i kinda gathered that dad, i thought i was going crazy."

"you need to pick the right one. noone knows which one is the right one. you will only know when youve completely mated. go with your gut instinct. you go get a nice bath baby, and get some sleep i will make arrangements to get scott and his pack over here."

she nodded and made her way upstairs, i pulled my phone out my pocket "yes. we have a problem. shes going through the change!"

TO BE CONTINUEDD.