LOSS, SHOCK & LOVING FAMILY

HELLO MY LOVELIES :) THIS CHAPTER IS SORT OF A FILLER SO THERE WONT BE MUCH TO IT. THIS STORY HAS TOOK A MASSIVE U-TURN AND STARTED SOMETHING I DIDNT HAVE PLANNED SO IM BASICALLY WRITING ALL THE TIME TO GET THIS STORY COMPLETED SO I CAN AGAIN FINISH MY OTHER STORY. CAN I GET 5 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER PLEASE IF I DO ILL MAKE SURE TO UPLOAD TWICE MAYBE 3 TIMES TODAY. LIKE YESTERDAY :)

AGAIN NOT BEEN EDITED ONCE IVE FINISHED THE STORY I WILL EDIT IT ALL.

LOVESYA GUYS.

VOOOTE PLEASE.

EMMAS POV.

☆★☆★☆★☆

So I have 3 mates, im guna be hunted and if I make the wrong descision im guna die. lovely, talk about my life being planned out for me.

"is there anything you need explaining dear?" the witch asked.

"erm ni thankyou, im still in shock I think. im going home today so il speak with my dad about it." she smiled at me and started writing things on a peice of paper & handed it to me, it was a large list of instructions.

"whats this for?" she smiled

"I need to cast a spell on you to bring your powers forward as theyve been laying dormant for some time. the instructions will help you deal with it all, because your body will not be your own anymore, you will belong to the blood heart luna." wtfq?

"wait I thought I was the bloodheart luna?" she smiled again.

"you are technically my child, the bloodheart luna is your inner wolf, so she will be in full power and you will have no control of your mind or body. until you learn how to take charge, this is what the instructions are for."

"okay lets get on with it then."

She had me sitting on her lounge floor surrounded by candles, she was walking in circles around me chanting and sprinkling things on me, Ive had a massive migrane since the start and by now it felt like my head was about to explode, I could feel myself getting hotter by the second. then something in my head snapped and I couldnt see anything but darkness, It has started I have no control over myself.

♡♥♡♥♡

SCOTTS POV

☆★☆★☆

When I woke up everything was so bright, I could faintly hear the sound of beeping, when I finally came round I realised I was in hospital. I looked to my right and sww Jaylee sat there with his head in his hands. what the hell happened.

"hey man why the fuq am I in hospital?"

his face darkened for a second before he masked it.

"you cant remember what happened?" he said.

"no man the last thing I can remember was sleeping with arianna."

"Arianna is dead mate, qnd you were threw through the wall, youve been out cold for 2 days." oh my god..

"who did this?" I snapped.

"we dont know but when we got to the room there was a red wolf and it was huge, it was twice the size of you and your the biggest wolf ive seen. we knew it was female. me, jake and liam think it was emma but gemma said that emmas wolf was silver like her dads."

"well where is emma?" at the mention of her name something in my chest hurt.

"noone knows, shes been missing since the attack." my chest hurt a little more.

"WHY WAS NOONE PROTECTING MY MATE!? And did you track the wolfs scent?"

"no alpha, somehow it didnt have a scent, I sent the best trackers out to find it but they didnt even find so much as a pawprint. something is going on alpha and it doesnt seem like something good."

"I need to get out of here and find emma, she could be in danger."

"alpha I dont wana say this but if we are correct and emma was that wolf then she is the danger, you didnt see the glint of evil in that red wolfs eyes, is was petrifying, we were all glued to the spot."

pfft hes trying to scare me.

"well you explain this, if that wolf was so very dangerous how come it didnt attack you?"

"I dont know alpha but it looked at gemma and its eyes softened before jumping through the window."

"well we need to find this wolf and find emma. I need her."

★★★☆☆☆★★★☆☆☆★★★☆☆☆

REALLY SHORT I KNOW GUYS BUT LIKE I SAID IT WAS ONLY A FILLER CHAPTER. DONT FORGET TO VOTE

IF I GET 5 VOTES I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN TODAY. I HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY WRITTEN OUT SO WHEN I HIT 5 VOTES IT WILL BE UPLOADED :)