08

"Have you heard of Cameron?"

Brenna came over today. She wanted to hang. After i left Cameron's place, i was disappointed in myself to even leave him but i had to. My parents was literally ringing my phone that i was about to expose the whole time i was at his house.

"No," i answered. "Since the night i left his place, he haven't respond to my text."

I walk to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbed the box of ice cream. I open the dishwasher and also grabbed a bottle. I made sure i shut it and turned my attention back to Brenna.

Brenna shakes her head, "I feel bad for him. Dove is dumb for breaking up with him."

"Me too-" i paused. "Wait. I didn't tell you what happened."

She gave in a fake laughed, "A..what? Yes you did-"

"No i didn't."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did-"

"Brenna, who told you?" I asked crossing my arms.

She gave me a guilty look, "I kinda saw it on instagram. It's everywhere now."

"Oh my god!" I walked over to the tv, "Is it gonna be on the news?"

She followed behind me, "Duhhhhh, we're celebrities here."

I laughed a little and turned to the news channel. My mouth opened wide as i seen Cameron's picture on my TV screen.

"Cameron Boyce was seen crying after leaving his girlfriend, Dove Cameron's house. And to our surprise, Cameron was shedding tears." The women said.

"You could've just said crying." The news reporter, which is a man said. "Boys cry too you know."

The women rolled her eyes, "Now, we may have a backstory to this." She did a stop motion with her hand.

The man nodded, "Yes. Before we get started, Cameron was with his best friend, China Anne McClain the same night. Now, that was before he went seen Dove."

"Sources say that China and Cameron was seen on her couch together. They may have accidentally left their windows open."

The man smiled, "The tea, girl!"

They showed a picture of Cameron and me on the couch. Tears scrolling down my cheeks.

"Cameron had his head on China's shoulder's. Sources say that Cameron looked happy. More happy with her than with Dove."

The man smiled, "I agree with them, honestly, because i have seen the photos the paparazzis have took since Cameron and Dove started dating. They didn't look happy to me."

The women nodded, "Exactly."

The man look back at her, "But what i didn't like is that the paparazzi invaded China and Cameron's privacy."

"I totally agree."

"Like why would you go all the way to someone's window just to take a picture?"

"No not just that. It's disrespectful and rude to even touch their house without permission. Like, Let them breath!"

"At least we got some tea!" The man smiled.

The women laughed, "Anyways, back to the story. Sources say when Cameron seen a flash through the windows he quickly got off of China and he left quickly."

The man shake his head, "Wow. Now sources also said that Dove had seen that photo, i guess on Twitter-"

"All over Twitter." The woman said.

The man nodded, "And Dove freaked out. Now, when Cameron went over to her house. I guess she broke up with him. And that's why we've seen Cameron leaving her house, crying."

"What do you guys think of this? Would you consider Cameron cheating or?"

The man rolled his eyes, "I mean that's his best friend so...."

The women shake her head, "But i wouldn't like my boyfriend all over his best friend. Period."

The man smiled, "You right. I wouldn't either"

"Now-"

Brenna quickly turned the tv off, running over to me, who was currently sobbing on the couch for no reason. I mean, i am mad. Not only that but because of Cameron. Was he trying to break up with Dove or something? Was he trying to mess with my feelings ?