03

"Surprise!" We all yelled and Cameron jumped. Before laughing, he looked around.

"Oh my god. I totally thought you guys forgot!" He smiling really hard and Dove quickly ran to hug him and pecked him in the lips. She let go of him and did whatever she was about to do.

I acted like i didn't care and walked up to Cameron, "Happy Birthday, Cami" i smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around me. 

"Thanks, Anne"

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention that he calls me by my middle name. It's cute when he calls me. I mean, he said it himself. I walked away ignoring what he's doing with the others.

I grabbed a cup of juice and sat down grabbing my phone that was on the chair i was sitting on. Scrolling, i saw picture of him and Dove. I have to admit they looked really cute together. I double tap the picture and smiled at myself at my accomplishments. 

I needed to move on from Cam but it harder then i expected. I seriously needa find someone like him but there's no else like him. He's the only guy i ever loved and the only guy i will always love forever. 

Time had passed by and someone walked up to me. I look up and find Thomas smiling at me, "You know how long you been in that phone"

I shrugged and checked the time on my phone. My eyes widen and i look back up at Thomas, "Shit. That long?"

He noddes giving me a 'duh' look. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled, "So aren't you suppose to go celebrate Cameron's birthday?" I asked.

"Aren't you?"

"You know what I'm talking about" he knows exactly what im talking about. The past year I've seen him give Dove googly eyes like nobody sees that shit.

He shake his head, "Actually, i don't"

This time it was my turn to give him a look, "Are you serious?"

He looked around then grabbed my hand, leading me to a room. I looked at him and his face expression made me wanna hug and comfort him. But i decided not to.

"Don't tell her, please?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why would i tell her? It's not like she's my best friend. Nobody is remember"

"Stop. I'm your friend. She's your friend. Cameron is your friend"

I scowled, "As much as i hate that word for me and Cameron, you can use that because apparently he's taken"

He nodded, "We should go before Cameron comes looking for you"

I smile, "Well then he will be looking for the wrong girl"

I walked pass him with confidence and enter the living room where everyone's surrounded by. I look at the table full of food and drinks. I walked up to it and grabbed a cup of juice. I didn't wanna drink alcohol. I didn't wanna regret drinking it later.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Booboo smiling and looking down at me. He's obviously taller then me. I have to admit, he is very attractive.

"How are you enjoying the party?" He asked and i honestly didn't know what to say.

I mean I've been here the whole time but not exactly here. I've been on my own little world, lost in my own thoughts and keeps getting distracted by people tapping me. So obviously i have no idea what was happening in this party. It's kind of sad but good at the same time; sad, that im not enjoying my best friend's birthday party and good that i dont have to face these people around me.

"China!"

My eyes snap at Booboo and i smile a little embarrassed. i look around and my smile faded seeing everyone's eyes on me. My eyes look at Cameron's as he walked up to me.

"We have been calling your name," he said, "What are you thinking about?"

I shake my head, "Nothing. I have to go use the bathroom"

I couldn't handle it anymore. I turned around but Cameron grabbed my hand. I look at his eyes. They were telling me to stay. Or telling me to try to enjoy this party but i just couldn't. 

I smile at him as he let go. I turn my heels and ran outside forgetting that i wanted to go to the bathroom. I mean, i didn't even need it. I just didn't want them thinking i wasn't enjoying the party. Even though that's the truth.

Tears began to fall down my eyes as i was getting closer to the bench. I quickly sat down on it and cried myself until i couldn't. After a whole 5 minutes of crying someone grab my hands.

I look up at Cameron and he looked stress but isn't his birthday. He's suppose to be happy right now.

"I don't know what to say, Anne" He said.

I shake my head, "Then don't. I don't want you feeling sorry for me because you don't feel the same way"

He shakes his head, "You will always my best fri-"

I yanked my hands away from him and stood up, "Can you stop using that word! You have no idea how hard it is to watch somebody you love kiss someone else. The past two months has been HELL for me. Can you not make it worse?"

He nodded after two minutes. He grabbed my hands, "I'm sorry"

I wiped my tears that were coming back and shake my head, "It's not your fault. I'm sorry. It's your birthday and i keep messing everything up. I'm sorry"

He hugged me and i smile; a real smile for the first time in so long. I haven't had a hug like this ever since he dated Dove. I think she ruined our friendship but I'll just keep it to myself.

I let go and smiled again, "I think i should go-"

"No-"

"We both know that you dont want me here" i turn around facing everyone. They just couldn't mind their own business. I knew they have been here the whole time watching our conversation and honestly i don't care, "We all know that I'm not cheering this party up. I'm the one who planned it and I'm the who's supposed to be having fun, mostly Cam but it's hard"

My voice cracked, "I-I have been d-depressed. Im always faking a smile on my face for you guys" i wiped my tears and turn back to face Cameron, "Mostly for you because you are my best f-friend" i shake my head, "I just can't do it anymore. I think you all need to head home. You can now call me loser or whatever you wanna call me because right now i dont care" 

I didn't know what else to do but walk pass them. I shut the door of my house but totally didn't lock it, obviously.