02

The past two months has been hard. And it's finally Cameron's birthday. And the whole descendants cast plus Jessie cast decided to celebrate his birthday today. I obviously planned it all out because I'm the bestest friend ever.

The memory of that night flashed back through my head. It was the night Cameron found out about my feelings. It was night i had looked at everyone different.

Flashback

"Everything's gonna be alright" he whispered. He let go of me and grabbed my hands again. "Take a deep a breath and you're gonna feel better"

I did as he told. Breath in out. In out. In out. I'll admit i did feel better. I smiled, "Thanks B"

"You're welcome" he says.

I didn't realise he still was holding my hands. But the look on his eyes got me thinking. It looked like he was yelling to tell me something but his mouth is shut in silence. The look he gave me...

Pain, sadness, Love.

"So Dove was right"

I quickly turned to the door and my eyes locked with Cameron. Dove, Sofia, and Thomas was behind him. I gulped and didn't say anything. I turn my head to look at Booboo. Did he just use me? Did they plan this all out? I let go pull my hands away from him.

"I-" Cameron cut me off.

"So you lied to me. I thought we were friends"

"I wasn't ready okay? I didn't wanna come between your relationship with Dove-"

"Damn right you did! How long?" He looked down. I knew he was holding back the tears and i look down ready to answer.

"Almost six years"

"What the..." I heard Thomas says.

Dove walked up to me. She already had tears on her eyes, "You could've told me. I didn't wanna be a fake friend. How could you not tell me? Now this is all my fault" she walked away, passing Cameron.

Cameron looked back at me and ran after Dove. I shake my head wipe my tears away. Booboo got up, "I'm sorry. They told me to this. I love you. Bye China"

So they just gonna leave after what they just did? They acted like this was all my fault.

Flashback over.

The memory hunted me. I know everything didn't actually change for them but for me it changed. Everything changed. They way i look at them changed. I learned never to trust people anymore. I act like my feelings are gone for Cameron and I'm happy. But am i really happy?

After that night Cameron hasn't talk to me for a week and it made me even more depressed. He came to my house with the rest of my friends telling me they forgive me. It wasn't even my fault. But i ignored and nodded that night. I didn't wanna lose my friends over my feelings.

Booboo had been distant for a whole month but he eventually told me what was going on.

Flashback

My door bell ringed and i quickly ran up to it. I opened the door and find Booboo with tears streaming down his cheeks. I had never seen him like this and i didn't know what to do. So i grabbed his hands and close the door behind him and quickly hug him.

He didn't wanna let go and we stayed like this for 2 whole minutes. After that, he had let go and grabbed my hands to sit on the couch. He had wipe his cheeks.

"I love you and thank you" he says and i smile.

"You're welcome and I love you to-" he cut me off.

"No"

I raise my eyebrows with confusion. Did i do something wrong? I mean he the one that's suffering right now, i think. He grabbed my other hand and scooted closer.

"Ever since i met you..." he paused and looked down, "All i wanted was to hang out with you. All i wanted was to get to know you better. After we hanged out...i started having these feelings..i didn't know what to think. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. But now i know. I'm in love with you. I know that things could never be the same again but that's what life is about... taking risks! I could make you so happy. There's more to life than just sitting around waiting for something to happen. And i know you're still in love with him but i just had to tell you. I love you and if you have not seen that by now then you are blind. I used to think it was just your looks but then I realized it's the inside that makes my heart beat at this pace. You make my life worth living."

I was already in tears.

"I know you don't feel the same but I'll wait. I had always been waiting and always will wait for you" he pecked me in the lips then walk away leaving me frozen.

Flashback over

I didn't know what to say that night. Booboo was and still is a good guy but he's not my type. I just can't see a future with him and i felt bad about it.

A hand touched my sholder, bringing me back to reality, and i smiled at Sofia, "Hey" i said.

"Come on. Cameron's coming in a minute let's hide" she says and i nodded. I turn off the light and got ready to surprise my best friend.
_______

I promise there will be chameron moments. just keep reading.