04

I storm inside my room balling my eyes out. Did i really just embarrass myself? Did i just ruined Cameron's birthday? I didn't know what to do at this point. I thought i was gonna make everything better but now itdit's worse.

"Chi," I heard a voice outside my door. "It's Thomas"

"Go away!"

I heard another voice, "China, please let me in"

I knew it was Cameron. I didn't wanna see or talk to him. I just wanted to end my life just right there. I wanted to kill myself just for trying to ruin his party?

Am i that crazy? Yes. Crazy for him and about him. "Cameron leave please!"

"Anne, i know you probally hate me right now. But please. I won't leave until you talk to me" Cameron said and i heard Thomas snort.

"You really need to get a grip, dude" Cameron said to Thomas.

"Man, you haven't really been there for her and you're telling me to get a grip? Have you seen what you've done to her? You barely spent any time with her because you're busy sucking Dove's face off"

Cameron was silent then he spoke, "China is important to me but so is Dove"

"You don't act like she's important anymore ever since you started dating Dove" Thomas back.

I got off bed and swing the door open as Cameron tried to say something but i cut him off, "Can you guys stop fighting?"

I look at Thomas and mouthed "Thank you"

He nodded and Cameron looked at both of us, "Are you two a thing?"

I shook my head, "Thomas is interested in someone else"

"What about you?" He asked.

I gave him and look and he frown, "I'm sorry" he said.

I nodded "It's alright. I might as well give someone else a chance because I've been too busy waiting for your ass"

"I didn't-" he started.

"Hey, Chi" Booboo came up to meand hugged me as my eyes widened, "Are you okay?"

I let go as i smile at him, nodded my head. He looked at Cameron and Thomas. Thomas said bye to me and walked away and i look at Cameron.

"I see," he said pointing his finger at me, "You like Booboo"

"Vice versa" Booboo said and i looked at him and smiled.

Cameron rolled his eyes, "Well can i talk to you?"

I wiped my tears and nodded. "I'll see you guys later"

Me and Camerom walked inside my bedroom and he shut the door behind me. I sat on the floor as he sat on my bed. I looked up at him and smile a little. His eyes are so beautiful, man.

"I'm sorry, China. About everything. I didn't know you felt that way until you confessed it to Booboo. And it wasn't plan to make you tell him. That night..Dove told us she was gonna use the restroom but instead she decided to spy on you guys. And called us downstairs. We had came up and accidentally listened to-"

"Then why were you at me?" I said moving hands around.

He sigh. "I was just...shocked. I never knew you were ever gonna like someone like me. You knew i had a crush on you when we were little and it just starts fading away because we had different stuff to do. We were not filming the same..movies, tv shows.." He got off the bed and sat beside on the floor.

He grabbed my hands and smiled, "Anne, you're my best friend. I trust you. I'm sorry if i ever hurt you"

I nodded, "It's okay, i was just pretending anyway"

He gasped, "What?!"

I laughed and hit him slightly on his shoulder, "I'm just kidding"

"Oh" he let out a relief. "For a second, i thought you were being serious"

I shake my head and grabbedhus hands, "Come on. Now let's make this party your best party ever"

"Yes!"

I walked out of the room. I apologized to the guest. And after about an hour i started dancing with my friends. To my surprise, i had fun.. for the first time.