Prologue

First of all, I would like to give special thanks to @stilesmccalls for proofreading all of these chapters for me. Go and give her some love, she deserves it!

Also, I'm super aware of what Papa S's actual name is, but to me he will always be John, as he was for years before we got his real name. I will not be changing that. Please don't hassle me on the fact that his name is Noah.

Thank you.

Also, this is me

Also, this is me....so be prepared.

~SiriusCatBennett

Prologue

"Rae, you're gonna look really good tomorrow. That skirt is amazing and paired with that top, all the boys will totally drool over you. Just pair it with those black heels we got last week and that moon necklace you have and you'll look perfect." Lydia stated with a grin as she looked over the clothes I was now holding up: a mid-thigh length flower print black skirt with a white zip-up blouse. I rolled my eyes at my twin. 

"Why thank you Lydia, but I don't need anyone drooling over me." Walking over to the hook hanging from my door, I hung up the clothes, being careful as I set them against the full-length mirror. "Now, come on I'll pick something out for you." I grabbed her hand, pulling her off my bed and towards the door, "something that includes those heals you stole from me." Smirking, I turned to look at her while faux glaring.

"I did take your shoes, but honestly, you know they look better on me than they do on you, Rae." She stated, allowing me to drag her into her own bedroom where she proceeded to sit on the corner of her bed and look at her freshly manicured nails. I love the girl to death and back, but she has no filter. Like at all. I've gotten used to it over the years though and now barely anything she says bothers me. We borrow clothes and shoes from each other all the time, though, so I know my heals will eventually show up in my closet.

"Hey! My legs are better than yours, and I can walk and run in heels just as well as you. What makes them look better on you than on me?" I questioned, simply curious over my sister's reasoning. I mean, when I got the shoes Lydia said it herself that she wished she had my legs.

While I waited for an answer, I walked over to her closet and grabbed what I was looking for: a dark blue blouse, a pink and gray patterned skirt, her black overcoat, some tights, and my shoes.

"The fact that you're slightly taller than I am and they make me look taller in my 5'3" stature. You're 5'5" so they make you look even taller than me than you already are. I need them more than you do. Plus you rock strap heals. I rock pumps. It's known logic Rae." Lydia explained, looking up at the end as her voice raised slightly, trying to prove her point. I rolled my eyes yet again at the girl, walking over to her identical hook and hung the clothes there. Her tights and shoes I placed by the vanity.

I slowly walked over to her bed, looking around as I did so. Her room looked completely different from mine, from the placement of her furniture to the color of the walls. Unlike her purple walls and center placed bed, my walls were a light blue and my bed was up against the wall next to my door. Also, my bedroom had books everywhere. Some stacked on my vanity, two or three on my bedside table, and tons in my two huge bookshelves. They sat right across from each other, one next to my bed and the other in between my huge walk-in closet and my en suite bathroom.