Chapter 12 - Back To Hell

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I stirred in my bed and opened my eyes slowly. Why do I feel so relaxed?

My eyes were adjusting to the room and one glance at the clock told me the answer to my question. I was late.

I bolted up faster than lightning and ran to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth frantically and washed my face. I ran back into my room and wiped my face with a towel then opened my closet. I took out the first jeans and top I could find and threw them on. I grabbed my school bag, ran downstairs and started looking for my shoes. I grabbed some flats and put them on. I ran back up, got my keys and phone then ran out the door.

I ran and ran until the school was in sight, then I started to slow down.

"Scarlett Evans! First day of school and you're late already! This is definetely going on your report!" shouted a teacher which I soon recognized as Mrs Parker, a lady obsessed with school reports.

I quickened my pace and went to the the school reception. Some other people were late too and they were mostly jocks and the popular kids. I crossed my arms and waited in line to be marked as in. Someone wrapped their arms around me but it just felt all wrong because it just wasn't Tristan. I looked around and found myself face to face with Will. I took his arms off of me and glared at him.

"Hey babe." he said. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face the receptionist.

"Name?" she asked.

"Scarlett Evans." like people didn't know my name already. She must be new.

"Okay, your homeroom is upstairs, second block."

"Thank you." I turned around, ignored Will's stare and quickly tried to find my class before he stalked me. Yes, unfortunately, we were in the same class. I ran upstairs and was walking down a corridor when someone grabbed my arm.

"Wait up." Will started, panting. I ignored him and kept walking. "Scar! What have I done?"

I turned around at the desperate guy. "Oh nothing, just kissed me without my permission and practically attacked me against the wall while you were drunk."

"I don't even remember that! Whatever okay, I'm sorry." he apologised.

"Mmm..." I looked around and saw our homeroom. Then opened it slowly and peeked at the teacher. "Umm, sorry I'm late sir."

I looked at the class and they all started cheering. I grinned and turned back to the teacher.

He ushered me and Will in. The cheering stopped when Will walked in. Our teacher, Max, he made us call him by his first name, he was young and he was really cool about stuff, which is why he is my favourite teacher. I looked around for a seat and my eyes landed on Becky and Riley, holding hands under the table.

I looked away quickly, eventhough I wasn't jealous in one way, and I took a seat next to Lizzie.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." she replied.

"Hey Scar." Daniel greeted me.

"Yo Scar!" Cam shouted.

I grinned at him and waved then replied with a "Hey guys!"

Max started to talk again. "So anyway, as I was saying, there's some contests going on and I picked out the ones that I thought would interest you guys."