The Love Triangle - Epilogue

"So, here's the question everyone's been waiting for, have you or have you not mated yet?" she asked, leaning in closer to me with her microphone. Her eyes were intent and determined to find out the answer to her question. I could feel eyes glued to the TV all over the world, watching me, waiting.

Always the same question, I don't understand why everyone is so interested in me and Tristan's love life. Okay, so he was the youngest Alpha ever to take on both titles, so what? Everywhere we go, we always see pictures of us together and the title is either saying 'The country's most hottest couple!' or 'The werewolf world's most hottest couple!'

It was annoying really.

They were always comparing us to other couples, comparing my fashion sense to another famous werewolf girl's, or comparing Tristan's body to another famous Alpha's. It was all so tiring but I knew that I had to keep on going.

"Hmm..." I smiled crookedly, looking up at her confidently. "Don't you think that's a little personal?"

"Only if you want it to be." she replied sneakily.

"Well then," I answered back in a cool voice. "I think I'll keep it a secret."

I've been used to people asking me the same question for several months now and I try to avoid answering. Tristan had told me to be cautious with what I told the public, and the Luna inside of me bowed down to his command without any further questions.

"Oh, come on." she grinned at me but I could totally tell that it was so fake. "It's just us."

Yeah, and the rest of the werewolf world. My wolf snorted.

"No, I'm alright." I replied, hoping she would get the message and leave me alone. Eventhough my power of being Luna was new to me, I could get people to do things I wanted them to, but I was still very weak, unlike Tristan who's had loads of experience being Alpha.

"Well, maybe the Alpha has something to say. Come on in, Tristan Adams!" she said, using her microphone, making the crowd cheer and roar for the most powerful Alpha of the world. He came in through the doorway, one hand in his pocket and the other waving to the audience. His intriguing, light brown eyes were unreadable as he sent a charming grin to them and finally, his eyes met mine and through them, I could see the warning he sent to me beneath the relaxed mask, because we both knew we had to be careful with our words.

He walked smoothly, proving that he was one of those people that could turn heads just by entering the room. Everyone's eyes were glued as he sat next to me and put an arm casually around my shoulder as I automatically leaned into him.

"Awh, aren't they a cute couple?" Carlie said, using her microphone, making the audience coo. Tristan and I both smiled at the same time at the reaction we got, and turned to Carlie who started talking again. "So, back to the subject of mating, what do you think Tristan?"

"I think that what happens behind closed doors, stays there." he replied cleverly as I smiled again, knowing that he had shut her up, seeing as no one wants to go against him now. She nodded, clearly not satisfied with our answer, before she continued.

"How do you see yourselves in the future?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say. I had always seen us married in a beautiful house in the middle of nowhere, raising our children to be good people. I wanted a child of either gender, I wanted to laugh through the typical brother-sister fights they would have, I wanted to go to my son's first soccer game, I wanted to help my daughter get ready for her first date.

I wanted the feeling of my baby gripping my pinky with his whole hand, safely cradled into my warm, loving arms, I wanted a son who was a momma's boy, I wanted a daughter who was a daddy's girl, I wanted to see Tristan sleeping peacefully with our baby girl in his protective arms, I wanted us to live happily.