Chapter 15

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

chapter 15

LEAS POV

I had just got a phone call telling me Cory was in the hospital I went into shock and panic mode I dropped everything and ran to my car and rushed to the hospital as fast as I could I totally forgot about Matt I just wanted to see Cory alive and well again he is the soon to be father of our kids I need him he is my everything, my one and only true love. I arrive at the emergency room and rush to the front desk and ask for Cory the tell me his floor and room number and point in the direction to go I sprint down the hall to his room and look in the window and see him lying there life less he is so beaten up his bruises stand out his skin is so pail I have tear stains in my cheeks I see the doctor and ask if I can go in "of course miss" he let me in "he should be awake soon" "thank you" I respond still crying I am so worried the doctor comes back in to tell me Cory's condition "he was in a car accident it was bad you should see his car he's lucky to be alive and only have a few bumps, bruises and scratches" the doctor tells me "w..what was the cause" I ask "speed and not being able to see clearly he was in deep pain and very upset before the crash it was like his heart was broken into a thousand pieces." "Oh no. This is all my fault before the crash he was at my place and was trying to get me back but I had my..my friend Matt over he left and I saw his pain. I can't believe this is my fault.." "Mrs monteith it's not your fault" "I umm I am not his wife...yet.." "Oh but in his hospital forms he put you down as his wife.." "r..really?" "Yes look here" he points to the form I see where it says I am his wife I can't believe Cory would do that I mean I was going to be his wife so I guess he already put it down. I had a smile on my face "I will leave you, he should be up any minute now" "thank you" I go over to Cory's side and hold his hand I look at him "please wake up I need you Cory...I love you." I get up to go to the bathroom and when I return I see Cory awake. "CORY!" "Umm who are you..?"

A/N sorry it's kinda short. So Cory is alive but poor lea he doesn't remember her oh no! What will happen next! Leave a comment telling me what you think